1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I will be making a justin.tv account

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by MurkYa21, Jun 7, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I will be making a justin.tv account

I have decided to start doing what some of you have already done by filming your games...I watched one of the TTI or TTII ones a WHILE back..and I thought it was so cool and such a good idea..

also..since EA isnt giving us the ability to view others' games that just makes the choice that much more obvious..

JMS - I am going to buy the logitech quickcam

what else am I going to need?..help!?

2. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey MurkYa. I can broadcast our game whenever we play it. I have a Dazzle Cap Card. You need to be double sided AV Cables with it if you get it. And also Y Adapters. They have another name but when I got them the package said Y adapters. It has 1 male on one side and 2 females on the other. If your interested in it send me a PM I could send you a video showing you exactly what you need.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay..that will probably be easier..

I can just get that stuff some other time when it is most convenient

4. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

alright cool im goin to post the video up for you hold on. ill just edit my post when i get it. Oh wait nevermind lol my bad. but 8:30 central on wednesday is good

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

whu? okay