1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I will be stepping down shortly ....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Ok guys it has been a fun little ride, and all of you who have stuck around despite the turnover we have had & the file issue/reboot I appreciate it. New member dynasties on average net about 2-3 good members , I feel that we have way more than that here.

Your new commish will be hornfaninbama , he has been around a while and he is more than capabile of leading the way. Do not let this alarm you, this is actually the ideal model for a new member dynasty in that a commish hands it over to somebody else to run the rest of the cycle.

I will still be around if anyone needs any help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me. Good luck guys !

hugezombie
    Ruckus Redbird19
    LB Fitted
    CTfromDC
    tothevictors56
    hornfaninbama
    jay2149
    sschevyridah
    Aspect1

2. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

poo. well thanks for getting everything started. when are you done then?

• Like Like x 1
  3. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Fun while it lasted. see ya man.

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

hopefully i catch you in another league, but appreciate the opportunity bro, i really do!

5. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

wish you the best