I would just like to say.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Stoker23, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

I would just like to say.

This is my first real league. I would just like to say it has and it will be a pleasure to play with you guys for a long time. Everyone is serious about getting their games in and everyone has shown a high level of sportmanship. Also to Juggs for running this thing I know it takes time to manage and props to you man... Hope everyone has a good rest of the season and off season... See you on the field......

AKA... InjuriousJake23... "Boston College"

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

that's what it's all about there man...welcome to Traditionfootball.com

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Well said. Even though I went 5-7 ( I have never not made a bowl before!) I really enjoy this league. Thanks to everyone for making it fun. And duke will be back next year!

4. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Likewise ajspeck. I ALWAYS make a bowl game. But itll be fum to see what Baylor will look like in 2 years when my good players are seniors

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Love playing with Wake. You guys have been really good at playing on time after a slow start. Once you get used to the pace it is no problem.

6. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I'm not one for all the soft stuff...but y'all are cool I guess.

Y'all can watch lifetime movies and hug some trees now though.

Geez how does BC recruit...like 22 3star recruits....wow.

7. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

SD... Shut yo ass up.

8. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

LOL...youre still a angry guy...smh

9. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

and Cosign on Boston College.... You need ALL THAT!?? lol Save some for the rest of us!

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

wait til you see Arkansas' final class. We're gonna wind up heading to the off-season with like 5-4* and 15-3* on board. Saving the last few scholarships for the new recruits.

11. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Hopefully I can get more 4-star guys after this 10 win season. Can I put Baylor on my schedule more than once so I can have more easy wins?

12. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

You dont wanna do that to yourself. You luckily escaped by 3 the first time.. And I didnt even know how to use my team

13. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I put that sentence into freetranslation.com...told it to translate from the losing team language to the winning team and what came up was: "I got dominated and I can't beat you. You're the greatest."

=|

14. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

i hate you.

15. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

It's been awesome playing with you guys. Juggs your doing a great job at keeping things moving. Sorry I haven't put up helmet stickers/top players for this dynasty. My laptop kept crashing and had all my choices/info on it. I got it back working now. I'll attempt to catch up and do some for all the weeks. It's alot easier doing as week advance tho as i've learned doing it in "East Coast Brawl". Looking forward to some more Big 12 domination!!

Baylor and Maryland you guys are hiliarious. Remind me of an old married couple lol

16. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

BC's main method of recruiting includes high end hookers and loads of free shoes.... What is up with recruiting in the off-season. I have never completed a season.... Are there a bunch of hold outs?

17. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Not so much holdouts...there's about 50-100 new guys added though. In T1, prob the best guy in the entire class, a 5* CB with 4.26 spd was a "new guy". After week 1 of the off-season, he had 17 scholarship offers. So ideally, you want the guys you went after during the season to be locked up or basically locked up, so you can spend an hour every week on the new guys

18. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Pasta said he's played his game and he's done recruiting...just passing on the message.

I hope he lost though.

19. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Man! I'm gonna to stay up on this OD purely based on comedic value. Y'all dudes are hilarious(y)

20. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

We are here soley for your entertainment TreTrain.....