I'd like everyone's opinion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Sep 1, 2010.

?

Should Masoli be allowed to play?

1. Yes. He's in the game, use him.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No. He's gone in real life, so he should be gone in the game too.

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'd like everyone's opinion

I want to do the right thing here, so I'm asking for a little help from you guys.

Jeremiah Masoli is the best quarterback on my roster. As you guys probably know, he was suspended and has now transferred to Ole Miss. However, like I said he's still on Oregon's roster in the game. So my issue is, what do I do with him? Obviously, the rosters we use are a snapshot in time when they're created. Consequently, I've been in leagues in the past where guys were on rosters and we used them regardless of the fact they had long been gone from the team. I think this situation is a little different for two reasons:

1) Masoli is a quarterback
    2) He is significantly better for the option spread attack than the next guy (Darron Thomas) who fits the scheme.

So I'm posting this poll. You guys don't have to post in this thread if you don't want to. I'll make the poll anonymous. Its a simple yes or no. I'm gonna play my game tomorrow morning, so whatever the results are at that time is what I'll do. Thanks again.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Shit, I forgot about Masoli. I just used the renamed rosters, nothing edited.

I dont have a problem with you using him. Its a sim league but its still pretend. We can just forget about Jeremiah's off the field issues :)

And im saying yes and I still have to play him!

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

No need to worry dudes. Masoli got clearance to play this season from the NCAA today.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yeah Dakota, we have to move him to Ole Miss to keep it sim (y)

5. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

LOL I didn't realize he was at Oregon in the game.