Idaho vs EMU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by TheCrumbIsHere, Oct 7, 2010.

1. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Idaho vs EMU

I know you're on autopilot for now. I can play the game if so desired or if you have a time that you might be able to sneak in let me know here.

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Hell no Crumb...Go lay the wood to his CPU team... Play smart, march the ball down the field. No deep passes over the middle that can be picked. Roll out and hit outs... And if you get the chance, run up the score on Cent.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

He's on auto because his game got simmed last week.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah pls don't play the CPU team. My laptop was having issues and wouldn't let me post in the website. I might be able to play tomorrow night after 10. If not would you be available any time on Saturday?

JQwon you better enjoy your last chance to beat me this year bc things will be turning around when my 4* qb and de are wearing Potato Gold.

5. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Heh, no worries we talked on XBox Live. I wasn't planning on playing the game anyways until I heard anything positive or negative going either way. Although in one twisted sense it was a bit tempting considering my meager 2-27 record thus far, lol.

We're going to play Saturday Morning. How about 10:00 AM EST? If you want to do it earlier, let me know.

6. Full Moon Fever

Yeah the earlier the better Saturday morning. I'll be up by 8 eastern.

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Geez Crumb, you should've taken him behind the woodshed...

And Cent, it sounds like you're conceding defeat to me already which is a mistake. My defense couldn't stop a high school team. My team is flat out horrible this season.

8. Full Moon Fever

I will say my team is getting better. Last night in practice mode, Brent Terry went 7-12 for 135 yards and 4 td's. Of course, that was against air...

9. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

You played against no defense, and only completed 7 of 12? And how did all 7 not go for touchdowns? Did your players freaking trip and fall down?

10. Full Moon Fever

Bad throws that my guys have to dive for, out routes too close to the sideline. It's pitiful.

11. Full Moon Fever

Hey man I'm up and ready as soon as you are. Sent you a msg on xbl too but if you read this text me when you're ready. 806.239.8746