Archived Idea for last Season of '10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 16, 2010.

?

Advance Schedule for the rest of 2010

Poll closed Jun 30, 2010.
  1. Yes, let's move pick up the pace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I think its fine where it is

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Idea for last Season of '10

I've sent a message to the commish (Jumpin' Jack Jeffers, lol) and proposed an idea for advances for the last season. With '11 on the horizon I was thinking of us moving to 48 hour advances (little wiggle for user games) so we can get almost the entire season done before the release of '11. Upon release of the new game we can set up a test league so we can figure out sliders, wait for rosters (9s PS3, Jerzey/sreese XBox360), and give everyone an opprotunity to grab the game and get in a little practice with sim players around TF. We can look for any glitches or "cheesy" tactics during this test phase. It'll probably be a week or two before we have solid rosters so we'll have plenty of time to get the kinks knocked out so we can hit the ground running.

Check the forums out in the next couple of days because I'll be putting up Content Sign Ups and other things of that matter. Just waiting for the boss to take a break from making all that gwop, lol.

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I am up for either. With my current work situation there will be days when I will not have time to get on the PS3. Hopefully after this promotion within a week or two my time schedule should be more stable.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

JVig that 1000 posts for you! also im game too squeeze the life out of 10, before we start '11.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I didn't even notice, thanks for pointing that out Drunken lol

I'm pretty excited about '11! Just finished playing a game on the Demo and thoroughly impressed. Especially the blocking/graphics.

Alright guys we're just waiting until we get a 3/4 majority for it to be official.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Still missin' three votes but it doesn't matter we already have 8. Advances will be every 48 hours from here on out.

[​IMG]

6. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

cool 48 hrs I was one to vote