Idea from CoachWest that I need your input on please

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 30, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Idea from CoachWest that I need your input on please

He wants to submit a purpose on an idea that he would take care of. The idea is basically we come up with things that we would like to see all owners do in this league. Sorta like a behavior appreciation type deal. If they do a,b,c, then they get a,b,c. He will come up with guidelines for me to propose to you guys, but we we need to get to him is what behavior/attitude/activity do we want to set at guidelines for owners to shoot for. The things he wants to award are like 'injury card', where if earned they can use one time which allows them to sign a player for the length of the injury of the guy who they are taking a spot for, and cut that player when their injured player comes back with no cap hit.

so what are some things we could get owners to try and do?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I honestly have no idea as to what people could contribute. Different people have different talents.

I'd say that it might be nice to have an OMFL.com blogging crew of people that are good writers. Have a blogger for each division maybe, tying in team news with good writing.

I wish I had other ideas, but I'm tapped.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

maybe reward for proper game scheduling

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I dont think we should more things into our player movement or signings rules. Most leagues have those type cards becuase they do not have an IR policy and such like we do.

But if he wants to try something that wouldnt involve player management or adding new rules, I am 100% for it.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

well lets give me a chance to show us what he's got and if we don't like it then we don't do it. What are some things we want reproduced in this league though?

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Perhaps a reward for properly doing cap books for teams?