Idea: Streaming Championship/BCS Title Games (if user v user)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jbbubba, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

I decided to bring this up before we got too close to championship week so we would have time to incorporate/set up for this if we chose to do it. I was thinkin if any of us had the capability or the software to stream games on like Twitch TV or something, we could show the championship games and the BCS Title game in realtime to people in and out of the dynasty. I myself think it would be really cool to do this because it will add a little bit of suspense to the last games before the BCS title game knowing the game results that happened before you and having to worry about the championship games after yours. Not only this, but we can advertise it a bit on the forums and maybe drum up some outside interest to help set us apart from the other online dynasties. What are your guy's thoughts on this? I personally don't know how to do this, but if someone knows how we can figure out how to this if we decide this is something we want to do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I have the technology, just not the Internet connection. My new house should be built by Dec 1 so that will help. But for now, I have DSL running through Cat 3 wiring and my speed is just too low to stream. I would think about doing it once I get moved though.

3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I'll be purchasing an el gato soon so I would be able to, not that I'll ever get there though.