Idea to spice up User game summary

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jan 22, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yo!

Had an idea that was generated by @G-Unit5281 and COC. They do a conference(audio) after games. They post them on TSO.

I was going to say, you can either post your game summary for user games the old way like we normally do our you can do it this way by recording an audio and sending it to me.

I just thought it would add more to the user game. It would do it more justice. There is more emotion to it I think. You can do the same thing you do with the summary just audio with it. Talk about the user, what happened in the game, player stats, injuries, what you will need to do to improve for the next week(if need be). ETC.

Let me know if this is something that interests you. I still have to find out the details on how we would do this. I am going to try to add a sub-forum so we could post the audio stuff in there. I might even try to get a radio show going.

You can check this out to get an idea. Props to G-Unit and their premier league for coming up with it.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/week-12-post-game-team-new-conferences.45072/

SKYPE Account Names:
    CA : James-Salas

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Bobjr0526

3. controllerabuser

Guys,

something like this...

I downloaded for free this program called audacity. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

You just make sure your mic is enabled for recording. Record, edit if you want, then you can save it as a WAV file. What I did, was use windows live movie maker, threw a pic in and uploaded to youtube. Sounds like a lot but it was pretty simple. Check it out.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

ndcolts1979

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thanks for the props CA. In my opinion the biggest form of content ever. Brings real emotion which i love.

Sitting on my ass at work I came up with it...lol.

6. controllerabuser

Haha, yeah.. I just did my OSU PSU one.. It does kind of suck because my CPU is right next to the wall where my neighbors live. There bedroom is right there. HAHA

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

That's some cool stuff. Luckily for you guys, I don't have a computer with mic capabilities. Example of the local conversations:

"C M Ducks?"
    "M 8 Ducks."
    "M R 2 Ducks!"
    "L I B. M R Ducks!"

8. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    This is a very cool idea, are there any examples around of someone who did it?

*EDITED* nevermind I saw your video Controller, very cool!

9. controllerabuser

LOL, yeah..

10. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]durr im smart[​IMG]