Ideas for the next few months...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Apr 3, 2012.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Ok, so we have approximately 3 months before 2013 releases. (Unless are EA game changers can have us be the test subjects for 2013 dynasty mode early) Im willing to draft up the confidentiality provisions myself for free if this can happen.

I know that we have lost Sand, Bondzai has basically checked out, and Emmdot's schedule is extremely tight.

Does anyone have any out of the box ideas to try and revitalize the last few months? I expect us to stop in June or maybe Memorial day, but Im wondering if there are any outside of the box ideas that could make the last few weeks interesting.

Any ideas?

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Yeah I am trying to make a triumphant return back here pretty quickly. We are releasing our new album next week and launching our new website.

Also, we have most of our summer booked and are just filling in some random dates. It will be good to be back.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I might start tracking the records of the Pac 12 vs B1G in user games. I could probably start with the results from this season, since we're not too far in. I'll give it a look tonight if I get a chance. Could be interesting to see who the superior conference is!

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm bored to tears with NCAA and Madden right now. I didn't realize how bad until Tiger Woods came out and I've been playing it so much. It's not even that I like golf that much, just nice change of pace.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I've been playing the hell out of Tiger.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

those damn seasonals...

[​IMG]

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Don't you ever come in this forum again.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Tiger is awesome. I haven't had as much time to play it as I'd like, but its pretty addicting.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Same for me

10. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I was thinking about getting it, I haven't played a golf game in years, is still basically everyone shoots -15 between -22 on 18 holes?

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Depends on how "Shaun Mason" you want to go on yourself. If you set the difficulty to "Shaun Mason Special" - you'll probably be shooting between 20 over and 5 under every round, depending on your stick skill.

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I've been shooting right around even most times. They redid the swing mechanic and its made it a little more difficult. Crank the difficulty up and its a pretty enjoyable game. Although I still think its a little too easy to hit the fairway with every drive.

13. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

This might be my last season in 12. My 2nd week of recruiting didnt stick now this season and I am totally screwed in that department. This years version just hasnt failed to frustrate me in so many ways...

14. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

FYI, I'm stealing this. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

This may be a pretty terrible idea, but with how few guys are playing right now it might be worth a shot. We could maybe do something similar to GMFL and sim through our games every other season or something to get through some recruits. I know there's a bunch of us that like recruiting as much if not more than playing the games, and its something I've thought about trying to start up as a side league at one point or another. I'll keep playing my games either way, these last couple of weeks have just been sorta hectic for me. Picked up coaching JR High track on top of work, which is coming back to the busy season so I'm still trying to readjust.

16. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm just chugging through the games. Jax got hurt last week. Hopefully I have him back for the conf champ game.

17. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

By the way, I don't know what's up with that Washington team in sims, but they got me this year too.

18. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, they fucked me that one year.