Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Mar 12, 2011.

What to do with ECB until NCAA 12?

1. Option 1

2. Option 2

3. Option 3

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Jul 31, 2010
    Alright guys, we've pretty much come to a stand still over the past few weeks with members dropping and being picked up and dropping again, and too long of an offseason. And with @BDSDIGITAL leaving after this season, that leaves us with 8 members. So I thought I'd throw some ideas your guys' way as far as keeping this fun and ongoing until NCAA 12 is released.

Option 1:
    We keep going as is, maybe pick up a few new members from the New Member Lounge to fill in the spots and we see if things work out and we can keep the activity up until 12.

Option 2:
    We dissolve one of the conferences (looking like it will be the Big 10) and put all 8 guys in 2 conferences, that way there are more natural user games and fights for the conference.

Option 3:
    We start over, and put all 8 guys in one conference and just kinda fuck around until 12 comes out and have fun.

There are pros and cons to each, and I'd like to hear everyone's reasoning for why they chose whatever option they did. Personally, I'd like to see option 3 take place, and option 1 not take place (adding new guys continually can keep the doors revolving, and leagues where half of the members are new members to the site at this stage don't turn out well). So let me know what you guys think, or if I'm just blowing shit out my ass because I'm bored at work :D

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    This was my last season for this release anyway so I don't really have an opinion.

However in my past experience on this site I would advise option 1 or 2. Starting over has happened many times late in a release, and it never works. It always just kind of dies off anyway. I would say you guys should either do option 1 or option 2.

Also, this is natural. It happens to just about every league every year, so don't be discouraged by it.

That's just kinda how it works. :)
  3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Jul 26, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    i'm probably in the same boat as brian. im gonna do my damndest to finish the season
  4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Aug 1, 2010
    I'm in the same boat as them. Honestly, the restart kind've killed this dynasty. Not a knock on anybody, Brian and Chris have done a great job. it just sucks pole to start over.
  5. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Nov 10, 2010
    Being in the conference that is going to get dissolved if we pick option 2, I would prefer 1 or 3. I picked 3 though because it sounds the most interesting. I just wouldn't want 2 because of how I've been with Penn State since year 1 after the first restart and have enjoyed making them a much better team. However, I really wouldn't mind option 2 as long as I get Alabama :)
  6. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Aug 26, 2010
    I went with option 2 because I don't want to start over again and I think that more people in the 2 conferences will make things more interesting.