Ideas?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Oct 23, 2011.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Guys,

Looks like we're floundering a bit.

Anyone got any ideas about how we might keep things fun going forward?

I wish I had more time, but I'm just crushed by my work. Still, I'd like to have a fun place to hang out and play some ball.

How we gonna liven things up a bit?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Y'all better do something! Leggo Sim Nation!

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Thank you for your contribution.

4. egofailure

In just lookin' around, it's apparent that this year's version just doesn't have the lasting power of last year's game. Many leagues seem to have lost members earlier than expected this season; and interest in some is being maintained in part due to a corresponding Madden league.

I think a little fresh blood would do us wonders.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I think adding a few guys wouldn't be a bad idea. We lost several key members of our core when this years game issued, and it is hurting us now. Couple that with all of us getting rather busy outside of the digital realm and you have this current situation.

I know that in about 3 weeks I will be bored after school and will be doing some more serious contributions. Add a couple of new players and who knows how this will turn out? We might hit an thanksgiving hot streak.

6. egofailure

I couldn't agree more.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I'd argue that Mister....

:)

• Like Like x 2
  8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I think some of the issues we are having deal with losing our core. There are multiple reasons for this, some are structural while others extrinsic, but losing 3 quality members to other leagues hurt, especially when we had guys drop. I do think the guys that are still with us are solid and great additions. There is a "NEW" core here that we need to celebrate and build upon. I think the winter doldrums, when there isn't wall to wall football on TV, and there is less to do outside will help us out. Let's recruit a couple of guys and start the next season with a dedication to making this place a fun place to play.

• Like Like x 1