IF anyone has any questions or concerns about anything hit me up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Richard Smiley, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

LB Fitted

WVUWILD12

ochooker

Sheapac

CoolReef

Seufdaville

Mental Flawss

Symbioteshocker

The Natural

BPHusker

BakerWildcat7

This is a Dynasty message if any of you in the dynasty have any questions or concerns or any future questions or concerns about my dynasty or anything esle what ever that maybe just get in contact with me..

You can get into contact with me By Email Pierre45212@yahoo.com or on this site or XBL..and my Cell number is 513-680-0537 ....

I do what i can too accommodate you and if i can't i did try..

2. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

3. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i had made up my mind 2 weeks ago that I was going to wait i just did not tell anyone yet.

4. ochooker

ochooker Walk On

What is the ETA on the patch being released?

5. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

EA has said they will before the end of the month but it's been 2 weeks with no updates on the patch so who knows man.

6. ochooker

ochooker Walk On

Are we still going to wait for the patch before advancing to the offseason?

7. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

no

8. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

we will stop at week5 of recruiting and wait for the patch to drop

9. Sheapac

Sheapac Walk On

Situation- Symbioteshocker (North Texas) and I had a user bowl game scheduled with each other. I messaged North Texas (and cc'd the Commish) on Thursday giving him my cell # and telling him that I can play that night but had to leave for the weekend...told him I would be back Monday. I got back Monday with no message. I message again (and cc'd the Commish) with nothing back to this day. As a result of not being able to hook up the game was simulated (I lost).

Question/Suggestion- What would you think about implementing this user game policy- For every user game a post needs to be place on this forum requesting a time to play. Both users are required to come on the site and put forth an effort to schedule a game. If one user does it and the other doesn't, then the user that didn't gets put on auto-pilot. I don't know what Sybioteshocker's deal was because he never made an attempt to play me. My situation was a little different because I had to leave for the weekend so I understand not holding the league up (I could have played Monday or Tuesday when I got back). Because one user isn't interested in playing should punish the other user. What do you guys think about this?

10. ochooker

ochooker Walk On

I see your point. I think its a good idea. If the majority of the league and the commish are supportive of it. I'm down.

11. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'm fine with that.

12. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

I am all for this move i have been doing it on XBL and i have only did it on this site about 4 times this season

13. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

thx for your guys feedback

14. ochooker

ochooker Walk On

Is everyone aware that coaching changes is up and whomever is on the clock the rest of us can't see our offers until you decide what you're doing (stay with team or sign with new team).