If anyone is ever looking for another league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 29, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

If anyone is ever looking for another league

I am not suggesting any of you leave because we are forming something great here, but if you have time for a 2nd league and are tired of playing with idiot cheesers or retarded commishes, then MEGA is your league. They are on these forums but advance 2 times a week so its more face pace. A lot of the same rules. Just wanna plug for them. MEGA is the best commish ever for Madden leagues and hes got it going on over there in MEGA.

2. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Thanks Nate!

I'll also add on the flipside, I do keep tabs on OMFL as we all come from the same previous world. I'll be aware of any problems/issues caused here, and Nate will be aware if anyone causes trouble in my league. The same applies for Tradition Leagues as a whole.

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Dont forget Coach Gaddy is in both leagues so if you prefer to keep the beat downs to a minimum then you better off with 1 league but if you want me to beat you twice then join both.

On a serious note both good leagues.

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Is there a waiting list or something? I cant find it.

I'd like to join and would take any opening.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Me too. one question for nate... is it possible for an person to own two teams in the same league. Understandably it would probably have to be 2 teams that dont play each other and i guess they couldn't trade between each other and if somewhere down the line if they do play each other yall could just sim it. Lemme know cause i would be a bottom dweller and the titans just to get the league full again. BTW gonna go to the mega side of the forum and apply their too, put in the good word for me

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

wait, I am lost about your question bigox? I am not following what your asking?

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

lets say me owning the titans and the bucs in the OMFL assuming they dont play each other. against the rules?

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

saw how you spoke up on how we changed something here and that dude said this aint the OMFL dude.... you kinda got put in your place.

lol

just messing