If Madden 12 online franchise doesn't come correct.......

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jkhaalis991, Jun 12, 2010.

?

If Madden 12 online franchise doesn't come correct after a 2yr overhaul will you...

1. still support Madden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. call it quits for Madden

100.0%
  1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

If Madden 12 online franchise doesn't come correct.......

will you still support it? For me if they don't make online franchise the best feature in Madden history after working on it for almost 2 yrs, I believe i'll be done with the Madden series.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yup because I'm a football fan not one of these "nit picky" people. I realize its' a video game and don't care "if players have dreads or not", lol

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

What do you mean by supporter? Buying it this year even though it's going to be `10 rewrapped?

I ask because even if they do mess up `12, but come back with the game of the year for `13, I'd imagine people would still buy it. Maybe just not this year.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Support as in still keep buying the Madden series after Madden 12.

5. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Right now Madden is the only NFL football game, and a lot of people are going to still buy it regardless. You may have some hardcore franchise players sit out, but I still doubt that. Even this year they fixed stats and other issues that were a problem last year, improved gameplay, and of course the Yearly roster updates so I don't see that many people sitting Madden out this year. It's not like it got worst.

At the end of the day Madden will sell and make money. Boycotting Madden for my lifetime would hurt nobody but myself in the end. EA will be find. If they put out a product I like, I will buy. More than likely I will rent/buy this year... probably won't play it that long, but who knows.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

No one cares about dreads lol Not having dreads is nothing compared to having the same exact crappy online franchise setup we had last year and worst of all the SAME OFFLINE dynasty. What are they improving? The referee animations??

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

support??? na, its not a support issue if it the only choice, i dont support madden i just buy it every year no matter what because i need a football game lol, and madden is the only one, u should re-word ur poll because i couldnt pick either

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I think whats upsetting is that by the time they have a full functioning online franchise up and going then the new generation of consoles will come out and we'll be right back to where we were.

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

aint no more console comming out for along time, they havent even caught up with the knowledge of these....well i know sony is done for awhile. Only can see Nintendo mabey xbox

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The only thing wrong with this year's IMO was the stats. They were a little diffcult to read. Everything else was straight. What was wrong with it besides that? NCAA added the newspaper and highlights, ok got it. Madden '10's recaps, league history,and message board was on point. Like I said I'm not picky, I've played in franchises that exclusively used the online features and we didn't have any issues/complaints.

We can't get ahead of ourselves. Madden is EA's golden egg, with that liscense expiring soon, I honestly believe their planning some big for '12. But who knows, I'm not a physic.

I'm removing myself from this conversation though (no disrespect) because their is no reason to really discuss '12 IMO. Plus, the world is ending anyway, so we probably won't get the chance to play it anyway.

Nite Nite

RAy

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

The world is ending hahaha

But for real.. No free agency, no CPU trade logic, no NCAA draft classes, No SLIDERS for online franchise which makes the CPU unplayable. It shouldn't even be called online franchise because it is not that

12. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

this is a most def debbie downer

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I love it!!! Before people were complaining "Why doesn't madden just take a yr off whilethey fix all the problems and make the best game in yrs?" Now that they are doing it every one is " WTF EA way to screw your fan base!"

I know it's easy to bash EA, but last yr I enjoyed playing Madden more than i enjoyed playing NCaa. Madden the players played like they were supposed to where as NCAA if you have a 99 T he is still going to give up 12+ sacks. Not to mention the flutter ints were alot less frequent. NCAA no matter what the user teams are rated usually turn in to score fest even if you have a 90+ rated player every where on Defense.