If we could pull this off it would be pretty sweet!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by LB Fitted, Sep 23, 2009.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

If we could pull this off it would be pretty sweet!

If anybody on here is good with somebody from another site whos serious about leauges like we are here if we could do a tf vs somebody else leauge. like we do like their site can be all sec or all acc and our site the same,or like 3 acc an 3 sec and we see which players from what sites can do what. like we schedule 1 non conference week where we all go head to head and everything! If anybody can make this happen please do! Just know i should have a spot on our roster lol

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

same if we did that with madden, like one side afc, one side nfc! this would be dope!

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Maybe VSN?...Maybe not?...

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i dont mind what site it is. but i think it would be dope to do it. jus need to get some guys from over here willing to make it happen!

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm with a really good group of guys. PM me if you wanna do this
    I really enjoy the site along with this one. We have a SEC/ACC dynasty, a Becoming Elite Dynasty and a 32 team Madden League. (I say we, because I kinda help him there and he calls me one of the leaders, but I yet to be a Mod. haha.. which I dont care I just want it ran smoothly)

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

sounds good noles, make a thread over there and see if they are down to do so. we can do a madden one and a college one! xbox 360

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Please don't talk to other websites on behalf of this one. If you guys want to mix up members of the community, feel free to do so. Just don't want someone over here calling another community out, that's not how we roll.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey LB,

Maybe a better idea would be to set up a series between the groups here at TF...The same concept but you could do TF: Rivalry vs. OFFL West or whatever. Ya know? That way, you basically get what you want while keeping the TF stuff in house and creating more buzz here in TF world.

Just my two cents...

9. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Yeah I dont see why we dont have National Champs from each league play each other also. Champions vs Champions type thing.

10. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i suppose. i jus thought it would be a good look for the site if we did somethin like this. could prolly have the internet goin crazy. but hey, if we go jus within the site thats coo, its drifters site so, whatever he says. if we do it that way tho, i say lets do it bowl winners from one play a season with bowl winners from the other. like offl east bowl winners take on offl west bowl winners. that way they can jump in and be the same teams but be in 1 season still. and jus schedule each other for non conference games too.

11. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Good idea...

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I think the site had a big tourney around the time NCAA 10 dropped but I think it'd be a cool idea to have all of the Nat'l Champs face off in a tourney to determine the Tradition Football Champ of all Champs...The winners gets a special icon placed by his name when he posts in the forums, etc. Maybe get a league named after him, something like that.

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

how do you match up the teams though... after the 1st season the teams won't reflect the correct players.

it's a good idea fundementally but their's no way to execute it with the current OD functionality.

14. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, that's true...I guess just stick with your team's Season 1 roster and go from there. It'd kind of stink to win the NC with Vandy, a team you built up for a few seasons, then if you had to use them as they are by default, you'd be at a big disadvantage playing someone with Oklahoma, USC, etc.

15. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

there is something coming down the pipe here at TF that will bring us competition from a site wide standpoint.... that's all im gonna say about it right now.

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Beans, beans the magical fruit......

17. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

well im down to do an offl west vs east where best 6 from each one play a west vs east season.

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

So where would you fit into that puzzle. :eek: :D

Sorry couldn't resist. I would be ok with and east vs west deal though.

19. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol my idea so i should automatically qualify lol haha plus i would say my team was a top 6 team haha