If you are playing the game talk about it

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

The game feels pretty good to me. Havent noticed anything on default Heisman that was glaringly tough or unfair.

Things that could be possible slider adjustments

User tackling

User/CPU pass/run blocking

2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

The linebackers do not cover the purple zones well. They will jump the flats and leave the curl wide open. I have noticed that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

sdid22
    ryty32
    controllerabuser

I don't know how much you guys have dove into the OD yet, but as soon as I get the game on Tuesday I think we should test some stuff out from that, unless you all have already done so.

I've read a few posts in some other review threads mentioning something about the recruiting being a bit twisted. I saw ryty32 post some comments about recruiting in the other thread in this forum, but I wanted to see if there was anything else. It was something about 2* and 3* recruits having teams like USC, Bama, OSU in their #1, #2, #3 slots. Those teams would offer and sign this 2* who ended up being an absolute stud.

These guys were also jawwin' about how 2* recruits came in as low 50 overalls...my opinion on that...who gives a fuck, thats swag.

But I do think we should test out some of the OD. How advances work, how the preseason and offseason works....that kind of thing, just to spot any major changes before it potentially causes an issue in our OD. Unless HackGolfer already knows ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Us three are in the middle of an OD so we are feeling it out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I love you guys....

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Not struggling, but running from I-form, Strong, etc has gotten tougher for me. I think I'm gonna look for more of a "One Back" offense. I tried Boston College's PB and had a lot more success. So far, running with a FB lead blocking is hit and miss. Either they: 1) make a block or chip a guy just enough 2) get owned as soon as they engage a block 3) fail to block anyone.

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't you get to see the blocking assignment last year pre-snap when looking at the play art at the line? Its amazing how much of a crutch that was for me now that it isn't there.

Anyway, a quick snapshot of my limited time so far.

• Like Like x 1