1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

If You Could Add One Player...

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by Wick36, May 28, 2011.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

If you could add one player to your team, who would it be and why?

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

hmmm... villa is in need of a RB, CM, CAM...

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Wesley Snieder... to add some string pulling in the midfield... something we are lacking.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Nemanja Vidic. After losing David Luiz in the transfer window I realized how key he was for my team. Another solid CB would be huge for me.

5. Wick36

For me it would be a toss up between Didier Drogba, Manuel Neuer, Samir Nasri and Michel Bastos.

Drogba would give me a big heading threat and he has great size...
    My current goalie gives up some bad rebounds and easy goals...
    Nasri gives me a rock in the middle of the field who a great all around player offensively...
    Bastos is fantastic with free kicks, and is all around solid. He'd be great out wide on the wing...

I suppose I would give the final edge to Neuer, though. Due to the extreme lack of depth on Napoli's roster, my formation is basically a patchwork of my best players. Almost everyone plays in a position that is not truly native to them. If I picked up any of those other players, I still wouldn't be able to swap to something more traditional which might suit their skills more. In the end, Neuer definitely has the ability to change games completely and is a lifesaver on my ultimate team.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm a huge Bastos fan, awesome pick.. He's fantastic!!

The one thing I really need is a world class striker. I would love a Drogba or Eto'o.. Of course, I wouldn't mind Messi or Ronaldo either :)

7. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Someone who could fucking finish.

Robin Van Persie.

8. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I'd love to have a guy like Maicon playing defense for me.

9. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Forward: Villa,Messi,Drogba or Ronaldo, you want someone fast, who has skill,control and power..someone who can finish
    Midfield:Ozil,Messi,Ronaldo,Sneijder,Iniesta, or Xavi, someone who can posses, control, and make those passes that need to be given, they are perfect passes for your offense and it can help you control the game
    Defense: Barcelona defense :p, Alonso,Xabi Strong...tall, can run and clear the ball when necessary
    Goalie:Van De Sar, Valdes, Casillas, Cesar, Ochoa, or Cech, someone who has a ton of experience inside the net, someone who can make incredible saves, and get the ball where it needs to be

10. hedache

hedache Walk On

He said one player and you listed a whole squad.

My team is as weak as the weakest link. So if I was to replace the weakest guy with some superstar, next guy would become my weakest link. In that sense adding one player won't make a big deal.

11. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

im just saying..one player out of the options i made o.o @hedache ,btw i was in miami over the weekend and saw an instabul restaurant..with the nice turkey flag and everything :p was thinking about you over the weekend ;p

12. hedache

hedache Walk On

Oh no, this is coming from a guy that browses naked gay men pictures, great. Look, Blaza's post was a joke, don't take everything so seriously ;)

Was that the restaurant on Hollywood beach, or was it in South Beach on Lincoln?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

14. Wick36

Well, pick one.

15. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

16. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

as long as i have guiseppe rossi it doesnt matter :)

17. Krebstar425

That little guy is on his way to Barca so he can sit on the bench.

18. hedache

hedache Walk On

Dumb move. I don't get these people. I'd rather make less money and play and be the king in a small team than sit on the bench and count my bills on a big one.

19. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I agree to a point, but I'd rather sit the bench on a winning team than be the king of a team that's winning 1 or 2 games a year. Not saying that's Villarreal though. I think he would be better off staying at Villarreal as well.

20. Krebstar425

Agreed. If he goes there, which he might considering they're targeting him, there is not a chance he starts. Period. Perhaps he won't want to go, though. We'll see.

21. Wick36

Depends on how much more money he's making. :p