1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

If You Could Have Any Prospect...

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by I Peench, Jan 13, 2014.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

From any OTHER organization, who would it be? (w/out mlb experience)

For me, it'd be Homer Hunter. I was upset I got dropped in the lottery, but even more so when I saw Hunter in the pool. Speed + Defense + Contact should make him an invaluable player moving forward for Drifterbub

I expect to see a lot of Red Sox, Mariners, Angels, and Mets looking through the list.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Jerome Johnston, looks to be a great hitter and may not be great defensively, but has a great eye, doesn't k much, and looks to have the ability to drive the ball out of the park from anywhere. Looks to be an absolutely animal, acquired from Cleveland a steep price to pay for Costa and company losing him, but I see the trade as a win-win for both.

I Peench JFace907

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Hisashi Abe from Yomiuri

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I already miss B. Badly. I Peench needs to stick around in the MLB cuz i couldn't handle anyone else using my own drafted player against me.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yitna Munene, #67th OVR prospect. I would give up my entire organization for that guy.

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Naganori 'Top Dog" Sakei. Dude is a fantastic pitcher. And ever improving.