If you see the following owners.....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

....on AIM or the forums, do me a huge favor - thank them. These guys have put in a ton of work to get to the offseason, and make the offseason as good and smooth as we have had in the OMFL yet.

These guys busted tail to fit to our tight deadline for playing games, and that should be thanked just like the guys working behind the scenes:

Gaddy
    Dunlap
    Vishal
    Claven

These guys worked hard to get the cap books in line, get the draft in order, and organize everything we have going on:

Dunn
    Badabing
    Miklos
    Coltjames
    Saintsdave
    CoachWest
    Nate
    Jeremy

Make sure you give these guys a huge thanks to get us rolling again so soon. Our original deadline was 11 days from end of OMFL Bowl to start of season. We are practically done and ready in 7 days. That is because of the passion and dedication these guys above showed.

This is MY way of saying thank you to all those listed above. You guys make the OMFL what it is.

2. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

much appreciated everyone! I promise the next FA will be easier to handle the Browns cap books. :)

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Be sure to thank Winuvas as well people he is way too humble. He did about 3 days of cap work in 8 hours and really went above and beyond to make sure they were accurate.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Absolutely agree with this

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

So much truth in this statement. If there's one thing we should be thankful for in OMFL world, it should be havin great guys like Winuvas who do so much for the league. The stuff he did with the cap books the past couple days is amazing. Thanks to all who worked hard to give us a smooth offseason.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thanks to everybody who made the offseason go very smoothly.