If you're looking for something to do ...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

If you're looking for something to do ...

... try linking your blog to the Game Summaries section of the forums. My post is getting lonely. Let me know if you want any of the images I posted. I can email them to you.

Also, someone might want to look into putting together a table of the top howevermany recruits we want to track. I figured we would just use tables in the forums to track them, and them we could put blurbs up on our forums whenever our big names sign.

I'd really like to amp up the recruiting chatter in this league, starting with a new discussion of how we're going to go about it. I'd like to find a way to have varied classes right from the start, rather than starting the same and waiting to see who wins what before we start seeing a gap between the best and the rest.

I think Dat's going to post the occasional recruiting article for the site. We all like bragging about our recruits. We should find a way to get him some material to work with once the season starts.

I think a table or two in the forum's Scouting Reports section would be a good start. Top 10, Top 25, Top 50 ... whatever. Top 10 defense/offense, Top 10 linemen, ... however you guys would like to set it up. Ideas?

AG

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I'll set up a table next week (heading out of town today, back next Tuesday), unless someone really wants to do it sooner.

I'm debating about which/how many recruits to show. I'm thinking the players highlighted should lean more toward guys that users are actively recruting. But I'm not sure we want to ignore CPU recruits completely. Maybe a table for the top 10 overall, and then one for the top 25 or so with user offers?

My plan is then to do write-ups on the most intriguing head-to-head user recruiting battles. If you guys want some acknowledgement for specific recruits, either write something and post it, PM it to me and I'll post it, or even just drop me a name and 3-4 bullet points on why he's an important recruit and I'll do a quick write-up.