1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I'll be watching

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePlague0208, Aug 26, 2011.

1. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I could give 2 shits before but now ill be interested on how real life North Texas fairs this year. Hopefully I can find a game of theirs on tv to see.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

haha I know....I am thinking about ordering a Bowling Green shirt and wearing it with pride

3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

im praying UNLV wants me back. I'm not done in Vegas. I might accept an offer from UNLV when I'm the head coach of Penn State.

4. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Funny you say that because I have actually called around the collegiate sports store around here but alas........nobody carries the Mean Green

5. TJM

TJM Walk On

I am hoping to see some Tulane too. It was awesome watching Tulane get stomped by Marshall on the CBS College Sports Network a week ago. Wow, they are bad. Mike Leach was borderline terribly boring (no Leachisms just monotoned and boring) during that game too.