Illegal Kick and Punt Returners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Illegal Kick and Punt Returners

Hey folks. We’ve got a few teams running with illegal Kick and Punt Returners. As per the rules thread, here’s what the KR/PR has to be:

- Cannot have a SPD rating higher than 93
    - Cannot be an offensive starter (QB, HB, Top 2 WR)

It’s a new rule that wasn’t mentioned all that much, so I’m guessing people just overlooked this and I wasn’t clear enough about the Top 2 WR thing. No penalties this week, but please get them changed for next week. Here’re the teams that need to change:

Cincinatti – PR
    Clemson – KR and PR
    Florida State – KR and PR
    Georgia – KR and PR
    North Carolina – KR and PR

Thanks to Alabama, Florida, Miami, Ole Miss, USF and West Virginia for taking care of this in the pre-season.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

ah ok, ill change this before my game

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I did set mine so I am suprised they arent right. I may have missed the starter thing though.

Ill fix it when i get home before the game gets played.

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Sorry, this will be changed before the next game.

5. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

I'll have mine changed before my game. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about this one.

6. I must of forgot about the starters rule,
    I'll change it when I get back

7. Razcalking1978

Florida State used illegal kick and punt returners in their second game - both over 93 SPD.

Standard league penalty of 3 hours recruiting time lost will need to apply next week.

Sorry AMP. :(

8. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I thought 93 was the max? Fortson is slower than 93, and the other guy is at 93. Why am I being penalized? Unless these guys got faster I have no idea why they show up quicker than 93, just checked my roster and both of my guys are well within the restrictions.

9. Razcalking1978

Right now the Depth chart shows Garvin (97 SPD) on KR and Parker (94 SPD) on PR.

It must just be an update issue where it's not showing your current depth chart. We'll cancel the recruitment penalty if you used slower guys during your game versus FIU.

10. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Thank God! The guys I used were Fortson and one of my non starting RB's. The RB is a 93 and Fortson is a 91. Not really sure why it has Parker and Garvin showing as my KR/PR team. I made sure they didn't receive kicks. Anyways, it should show that neither returned a yard against FIU.