Illinois vs Kansas State.... again?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Apr 9, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Illinois vs Kansas State.... again?

After our next advance.... Kansas State and Illnois will #1 and #2 respectively..... which puts them in line to once again meet in the national title game if they can both run the table......

think back to back user BCS title games can happen again.....?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You're done with user games aren't you JR. Albeit a small one, Illinois still has the speedbump in Iowa to slow down for.

3. JrRawlins

nah... i got Mutt and Khaalis left..... so it is faaar from certain for me to even make it... we are just #1 and #2 again........ but it looks like he is goin on auto..

4. JrRawlins

too bad this doesnt look like its gonna happen.... the Illini are currently #5 with 3 undefeated CPU teams ahead of him.... not exactly certain how he dropped in the polls over the course of the season, but as long as i dont choke in the Big 12 title game or the BCS title game, I have a chance to finally get a national title......

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    This is why I try and spread around the OOC games.

I think OM has played all of his games too.

6. JrRawlins

its weird teams too..... like Hawaii, UCF and i cant remember the third team....

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Yeah, I dropped like a stone.

Oh well, I had my shot. I fully expect a National Title in Manhattan. Though I hear Hawaii can be tough.

I shouldn't lose a ton of players to the draft and transferring now though.

8. JrRawlins

yeah Hawaii can be a bitch.... so i am definitely hopin for UCF.... that spread formation sling it all over the field style can be quite annoying... usually means a shootout....

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

we should put a power house in each non TT2 confrence and than have someone play them so there is no more UCF going to a NC game. i was looking at all of their schedrules(the 3 teams) and i think only 1 had more than 2 games against winning teams, but all their winning teams were like 6-5.

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    It might get even more frustrating when we limit ourselves to only two conferences for '10. But I do believe that our conference play will be interesting enough to not worry about it.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

is there 2 confrences that play each other in a bowl game like the big10/pac10 in the rose bowl?

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Not exactly. I can look at the matchups and see if we can find two conferences with championships that have a lot of bowl game matchups. Unfortunately, a lot of them are #2 v #3 and #4 and #5 matchups.

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

that sucks, because than we would have a real tradition NC game. IT's to bad that along with custom confrences that they don't allow total customization like make the big 10 and pac 10 like the sec. It would be really awesome if they allowed you select BCS or playoff format.

14. JrRawlins

each season our goal as user teams should be to destroy cpu teams in the top 15 ...