1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I'm addicted

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by bawvu97, May 13, 2011.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Now i just need to get better. the old lady will despise this game as much as NCAA Football in no time

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Yeah. It's pretty awesome. are you on 360? If so, we should play sometime. I'm with my friends watching a movie but ill be on tomorrow.

3. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    yeah i am on the 360 GT = pecster just remember just because i said i am addicted doesnt mean im good. haha i still cant believe there are no instructions ive been looking up you tube videos

4. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Yeah i'm right there with you. I was playing on pro difficulty so i was using spin, power and putt previews. It's just a matter of practice practice practice i'm sort of re learning and getting acclimated with playing TOUR Pro. i think it will be fun and i'd be happy to help out. ill add you tomorrow and shoot me a message tomorrow when we can play. Heck maybe a couple other golfers will read this post and want to jump in.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Ugh ok can't take it anymore, getting this game tomorrow. Somebody coach me up!

6. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

@Blaza, That's what i'm talking about baby! What's your GT? I'll add you tomorrow as well and maybe well have a threesome. possibly a foursome if anyone else wants to join.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

you can buy mine.

8. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    i finally broke down and read some of the built in instructions helped to learn how to zoom in. still trying to get the touch on the ball for some reason i hit balls at > 90%most of the time

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Just seeing this. I'd love to shoot around. My GamerTag is "Blaza Rep"