I'm addicted

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by bawvu97, May 13, 2011.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Now i just need to get better. the old lady will despise this game as much as NCAA Football in no time

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Yeah. It's pretty awesome. are you on 360? If so, we should play sometime. I'm with my friends watching a movie but ill be on tomorrow.

3. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    yeah i am on the 360 GT = pecster just remember just because i said i am addicted doesnt mean im good. haha i still cant believe there are no instructions ive been looking up you tube videos

4. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Yeah i'm right there with you. I was playing on pro difficulty so i was using spin, power and putt previews. It's just a matter of practice practice practice i'm sort of re learning and getting acclimated with playing TOUR Pro. i think it will be fun and i'd be happy to help out. ill add you tomorrow and shoot me a message tomorrow when we can play. Heck maybe a couple other golfers will read this post and want to jump in.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Ugh ok can't take it anymore, getting this game tomorrow. Somebody coach me up!

6. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

@Blaza, That's what i'm talking about baby! What's your GT? I'll add you tomorrow as well and maybe well have a threesome. possibly a foursome if anyone else wants to join.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

you can buy mine.

8. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    i finally broke down and read some of the built in instructions helped to learn how to zoom in. still trying to get the touch on the ball for some reason i hit balls at > 90%most of the time

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Just seeing this. I'd love to shoot around. My GamerTag is "Blaza Rep"