I'm also looking to join a true sim league.

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by BadBoy9mm714, May 18, 2012.

1. BadBoy9mm714

BadBoy9mm714 Walk On

I know I said that I'm interested in playing in leagues set at All American level, but I don't mind playing at Heisman level. I just want a true sim league. I don't mind losing, I lose all the time lol, I just don't want to play with players that glitch there way to the win. I'm tired of that. I don't play in the lobbies as often because of that. That's why I joined this community. I would rather play more user games, than cpu games, but thats ok too.

If anybody has an opening, let me know, I'd be interested. Thanks!!

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Have you played in a and here yet? What do you consider glitching?

3. BadBoy9mm714

BadBoy9mm714 Walk On

No I haven't played a dynasty league or any other league in this community yet. That's why I joined. The type of glitching I mean is like nano blitzing, different things you do taking advantage of the AI--I've read alot of the rules in the dynasty leagues here and they pretty much stop most of that nonsense. Also people will use lag switches to create lag in a game. I've played alot of people in the lobbies and that happens alot. I just want to play straight up players. It seems like this community will be a good fit for me. If you have an openings, I would be interested.

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Tons of leagues have openings..... but most are running on fumes as guys start ramping up for '13

I am the commish of 4th horseman and I think we are in our last season..... maybe have one more in us, but I will be posting some stuff on our forum about how we'll run stuff in '13 and looking for guys to fill out our roster for the new game over the next few days.

5. BadBoy9mm714

BadBoy9mm714 Walk On

ok that sounds good