I'm baaack....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Jul 4, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm baaack....

Alright my fellas, everything is right in the Knight's world. I have been absent for the last 2-3 weeks from most of TF (posting wise) I always lurk around and see what is going on but was just to down to do anything on the CPU, 360 and PS3. I have played no more than a total of 3 hours the last few weeks.

I will be back to normal though but have promised and will dedicate more time to my girl which she deserves and we are too young for me to stuck on the consoles like I have for the last 8-10 months.

I'm ready and rejuvenated now and mostly refreshed that I have the girl back in my life, so I will now take back TF and what is mine... (y)

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

No prob night. Get ur gaming in after she falls asleep haha. Btw, good to see that she came to her senses. I was worriedshe would run the same course as my ex biotch.

3. KnightNoles

I told her your story and some other guys from around here...

The guy never showed from Oklahoma and admitted to the obvious reason of why he was coming.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

it's easy to dedicate more time to the girl (or wife as for me). she has something that my PS3 just cant give me lol....

in all seriousness, frisk makes a good point. I am on TF big time, all the time, alot of it while I am at my office w/work. But I try to make sure the wife and kids have gotten their due before gaming goes on. it's alot easier to game and be on TF w/a happy woman...lol.

congrats on gettin the girl back knight. dont know the story, but i can tell your happy about it!! haha

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry, just saw this...and damn if I don't want to hear this story!

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Noles, mine, or both??

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Shit man, what's with the girl drama? I just went through some rough nights with mine the past week! Thought it was over...couldn't take the bullshit, but all seems good for now...

Glad for you Knight...now that you got ya bitch back, you can be our bitch in SH (y)

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I wanna hear all stories so I have something to draw from in case I gotta cross that road lol

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well diddy, if your girl ever snaps over the dumbest shit and believes that whatever a psychic tells her will happen...I'm your dude.

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

If you guys want you can pm me your stories, real shit I do want to know. I have had the typical fights about the game and laptop time but it usually dies down.

11. Iron Mickey

WTF....lmao. That's crazy.

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

haha, no shit! She goes to LBI the passed two days...sees a psychic, cause shes into that, and he tells her I'm either going to marry her, or leave her and not give a shit...this big bitch we both graduated with that has been in a relationship with this dude for a few years that I never talk to posts something on my facebook and she thinks I've been fucking her every night she's not here....WTF?!?!?!

13. KnightNoles

Cimmy you have some issues on your hands, I don't know you but dayyyyyyum you have a weird chick.

14. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Bitches, can't live with em' can't live with out em'.

15. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Cimmy - Perhaps its time you buy a saddle and break that bitch in.

16. Iron Mickey

haha...damn that's pretty crazy cimmy...

thats what we call paranoia.

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lv3AY1zTzaE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lv3AY1zTzaE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well think about it...psychics are fucking stupid imo. He says I will either stay with her and marry her, or I will leave her...isn't that any relationship? It's not like he is taking a shot in the dark by saying that...

19. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

she coulda bought you ncaa 11 with that money lol

20. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Now that's a good idea! Are you kidding me? Lmfao...she was about to leave for Vegas and it was about the time Red Dead Redemption was getting hot...I told her I was thinking about getting it, she said she'd go halves so I'd get the gaming out of my system before she got back...so we did 50/50...she gets back and asks where her $30 was. She was expecting me to pay her back. I still haven't given her that money and never will..even though I've spent far more than $30 on her since then....