I'm back

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

The Ohio State University has seen brighter days. After dominating college football's landscape for the better part of four years, the Buckeyes have fallen to the depths of the top 25, and were deemed unworthy to even have 12 games on their schedule.

Part of the Buckeyes tumult can be attributed to the hiatus of coach Speyer, who shocked Columbus by leaving the university at the height of his powers. But after watching jandy go undefeated in the regular season and Glen Cieske barrel through the Big Ten he once owned, Speyer has lost his taste for retirement. Instead he is craving the taste of Duck, Badger, Lion, Aggie (wtf?), Hog, and most especially another national title.

In four seasons Speyer hauled in countless five star prospects, won a championship and played in another, and coached perhaps the most explosive athlete ever in Dontre Wilson to the Heisman Trophy. But Speyer won't rest on his past accolades, for Ohio State is a university rich in tradition and history. More importantly, it has a bright future just waiting to be written.

Welcome to the new age, bitches.

• Like Like x 3
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Guess who's back
    Back again
    Spayers back
    Tell a friend

Free tattoos for everyone!!

Oh and...

You want to eat this cute little doggie?

FOR SHAME!

[​IMG]

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yes, yes I do. I hear it taste like Duck just not as tough :cool:

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I hope you get worms.

5. jandy

jandy Walk On

Cal Davidson will have something to say about that during his senior campaign!

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Duck Beast Mode

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

You will have a challenge making up for the CPUs crap recruiting. They've gotten some decent talent but the depth will not be there anymore.

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Idk it was just one year. I don't think the CPU did that bad of a job either ... can't scout but the measurables look good on these guys. Additionally, I think I did a great job with the offensive and defensive lines from a depth perspective. Those are the spots where you can't have young guys play and be OK. I'll be alright in year 7 if I have to plug and play some youngsters at skill positions.

Next year I'm stacked

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

You will just get to play some new recruits a little earlier than usual. Probably wont hurt you at all. Heck you will be able to sell PT to recruits which will probably help you in the long run.