1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Im Back!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Dec 20, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Hey guys just letting you know i am back full time, and am taking over the LongHorns. AS of now i have 20 recruit commits and only 12 seniors so i cleared the rest of my board, it will be easy to cut some of these guys as they have a 2 star corner and for some reason they recruited a Kicker even tho they have a freshman kicker right now. So im done for recruiting for the year and with no bowl game im going to just be catching up on what i missed till we get to the offseason, where i can at least do position changes and players leaving early. Gl this year boys because next year im ready to cause some Chaos

• Like Like x 3
  2. BG

BG On The Rize!

Welcome back, folk!

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Welcome back dude! I was looking over your roster. You have about 20 quarterbacks! No seriously, you have like 10. GL next season.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol i love/hate cpu recruiiting....welcome back...

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

good to have u back drunken

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome back! I think you had the Urb/Tebow thing going with Crist;) Doesn't feel right without your boy! Anyway, glad to have you back and even a little happier that your down in Texas and I don't have to worry about you throwing for 400 yards against me every year:)

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oh yeah bruh, your boy Dayne Crist was voted into our HOF... just need you to say a couple of kind words about him, thanks!

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Welcome back Drunken!