Archived Im Back!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Dec 20, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Hey guys just letting you know i am back full time, and am taking over the LongHorns. AS of now i have 20 recruit commits and only 12 seniors so i cleared the rest of my board, it will be easy to cut some of these guys as they have a 2 star corner and for some reason they recruited a Kicker even tho they have a freshman kicker right now. So im done for recruiting for the year and with no bowl game im going to just be catching up on what i missed till we get to the offseason, where i can at least do position changes and players leaving early. Gl this year boys because next year im ready to cause some Chaos

• Like Like x 3
  2. BG

BG On The Rize!

Welcome back, folk!

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Welcome back dude! I was looking over your roster. You have about 20 quarterbacks! No seriously, you have like 10. GL next season.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol i love/hate cpu recruiiting....welcome back...

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

good to have u back drunken

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome back! I think you had the Urb/Tebow thing going with Crist;) Doesn't feel right without your boy! Anyway, glad to have you back and even a little happier that your down in Texas and I don't have to worry about you throwing for 400 yards against me every year:)

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oh yeah bruh, your boy Dayne Crist was voted into our HOF... just need you to say a couple of kind words about him, thanks!

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Welcome back Drunken!