I'm back

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by MexiRican35, May 14, 2012.

1. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Back from my school hiatus. I really needed it as I had 3 straight all nighters mast week. With that being said, I did catch up on the dynasty updates, and I'm now pretty excited for 13. Since I've been gone for a while, I wanna see the direction that yall want to take (if yall have been talking about it). Personally, I wanna avoid CC, since I havnt seen that they updated it at all. 2 conferences seems to work the best for us, since our user games will be in conference.

What I wanna hear from yall is whether we want to go with BCS conferences or non-BCS. With the dynamic updates of the ratings, it seems like playing with smaller schools will be better now than it has been in the past. It doesnt seem like it will take you 3+ years just to make an impact if you're getting 10 win seasons at a school like UNT. This will vastly help with recruiting players also, so you're not stuck with a bunch of 2-3 star players who havnt progressed very well at year 3. So what's yalls take right now?

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

1st off - glad you're back. Hopefully everything went well with your finals week. I was in the same bind last fall - pulled essentially 5 straight all nighters (sans 3 hours of sleep per day/night - whenever I couldnt focus anymore)

2nd - No decisions have been made about next year whatsoever. My plan was to do the draft first, and then figure out what we were doing. Apparently, that's not going to happen.

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

I wasnt premier last year when they did the draft. What is it/how does it work?

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Welcome back Mexi!

Whatever we do I plan on taking a bad team, building them up and playing as the underdog for the first few years is more fun for me. Cheez it looks like you get the chance to "organically" choose your membership before the draft, so I assume we can all start hashing this out with the reasonable expectation that who we have now is the majority of what we'll have after the draft.

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

That is, assuming you and After Midnight are selected/make the cut for premier leagues