I'm Backkkkkkk....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uagrad90, May 1, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Got our power back this morning and got the net back about 20 minutes ago. No damage here and everyone is fine. But I know one thing I am ready to play some NCAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@bamagrad
    @Eyeke
    @slim
    @Fred Limbo

2. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Welcome back, glad you're okay.

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Glad to be back. Only went without net for 2.5 days but it felt like forever. Did not realize how much we use it now.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

congradualtions I know how u feel. Katrina was like prison when i came to energy

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Congrats Guy, glad you have power again. I was in T-Town Yesterday helping with the cleanup, as far as i know psn is still down. This is really gonna put my Non-tf dyn in a bit of a rush since we still have 11 more seasons to complete to finish our goal of a full 30. And also want the GG back to working order. I hope we get back soon.

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Last I read we could be back in bussiness by Wednesday.

I know one thing, looking at the videos and photos coming out of Tuscaloosa just breaks my heart. I have never seen anything so bad and the videos of the Tornado were unreal.

7. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

@uagrad90

Yeah there's been a bit of Celebrating by the Aubie Nation by some sick fans on the scout forum, stating that -town got what it deserved plus some other BS by the members of ITAT. The Good news is I did work with some great Aubie fans in T-Town and they have nothing but remorse for what happened. Guess there is some good people in Aubie Nation besides Fred and my 15 other Aubie Friends. Its time the rivarly took a backseat to what happened in T-Town.

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I don't care what team you pull for you look at the videos on youtube and you dont feel sorry for the people caught in those things.....u need to do some soul searching for yer heart. I dont know how so many people got caught up in them....you could see them comming for 1/2 a mile.....RUN, DRIVE, do whatever to get outa of the way.