I'm done.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Natural, Dec 3, 2011.

1. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

There isn't enough league participation here. No one posts, non-TSO people in the dynasty, and people barely even play their games it's terrible. Both of my user games this year felt like lobby games. Some really need to read the TSO rules and guidelines.

ochooker

Sheapac

CoolReef

Seufdaville

Mental Flawss

The Natural

BPHusker

BakerWildcat7

2. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Yea I second that, I'm out too,think I'm gonna look for another second dynasty! It been real fellas...

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Not really, this league has been dead for a while. No one even posts on the forum.

5. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Sorry, but with having work calls in the evening, playing in other dynasties and the lack of participation in this one, I will be dropping out as well. It was fun guys - it sucks the glitches happened and messed us all up.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Glitches don't mess up a dynasty....bad leadership & even worst members do.

Also how are non-TSO members in a TSO league?????

• Like Like x 1
  7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Jesus

8. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

I did have good leadership. the transfer failed that i had fucked my dynasty up and all the other dynastys i was in it would not let me do anything even joining or retire from any dynastys that was 61 days ago. now last month november when the last patch dropped i was happy thinking hey the transfer failed i had been dealing with is over well it was not and over the next few days i called EA Sports customer support telling them what did i need to do in order to play their game since i still have the TF even after the new patch came out.

The tips that EA support gave me i went out and got the fastest internet net out right now also a new ncaa 2012 football game and a new gamertag and also a new xbox 360 i did all that all on the same day when i put in the new ncaa 2012 and started trying to play in an online dynasty the Transfer Failed came up and i lost it i took the game out and broke the shit in half then put it in the trash i was just done with ncaa2012.

I had called Ea support after that to rip them then the support guy tells me that i also would have to make a new profile in order for me too play ncaa football 2012 (now mind you i was already very mad) i looked at my house phone and told him to Kiss my ass bitch and hung up the fucking phone.Their is no reason why i would have to make a new profile just so i can play ncaa2012 also i would have to pay XBL on that new profile which is a waste of money every month.

Around the October 24th i think i went a message out to all the guys in my dynasty and other dynastys that i was in that i would need to retire because of the TF i sent a message to Ochooker asking him did he want to run my DreamJob dynasty since i cant anymore and he said sure then i sent a message to guys telling them that OC is the new Commish of the dynasty because of the reasons above.

9. ochooker

ochooker Walk On

You are a good commish. I didn't really have a lot of time to recruit new members so I asked friends from my other dynasties to join. Its my bad that i didn't get guys from TSO. I really don't go the site very often during the day due to work. I'm new to the site and really don't know how it really works. Sorry for the bad experience.

10. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I have the same problem with my main account. I created a new account while waiting on them to fix it, 3 months later, still getting jerked around and that new gamer tag is now messed up. So now I'm rocking a 3rd gamer tag waiting for them to fix my shit. It really is ridiculous that we have to spend extra money because of their error and they are completely inept at fixing their problems. I have been very patient and polite with the people but had I not paid for another account, I would not have been able to play the game for 90% of the NCAA Football season. At what point do I deserve my money back? I wish I had a way to get a hold of their CEO so he knows how inadequate his customer service and product is and make him do something about it.

11. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Your right bro the Customer service is very Bad by the time i found out i had already used over 480 bucks on a new game,xbox360,and top end internet. i was doing what the Customer service rep told me to do i did all of that and the shit still did not work i was pissed off because i was feeling like i was being jerked around also and i just gave up and said fuck it man.

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    When you were no longer able to run this dynasty, I should have been the first person you talked to.

It appears that the remaining guys here would be best suited to just join up another league that has some spots. Anyone that needs to be pointed in the right direction, let me know. There are a bunch of openings.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    ochooker - Just FYI, in order to participate in a dynasty that is hosted on this site you must be a member. No harm no foul due to this situation, but just for future reference.

14. ochooker

ochooker Walk On

Good to know. Thanks Drifterbub.

15. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Thank You man i also did not know who i needed too talk to about me not being able to run my dynasty anymore but you cleared that up.

16. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

If any of you are interested we have 3 openings in RMG. I need people who are willing to stay in the league for the long run. Let me know.