I'm going to nip something in the bud

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Sep 13, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I'm going to nip something in the bud

I played Stanford tonight in my TDL1 matchup. I whooped their ass. But a couple of things happened that may make this look shady. Number 1, my son hit the x button on my controller while the highlights were loading, and only my first touchdown pass uploaded. Number 2, I had 23 minutes of T.O.P. When you look at the number of runs I had, high 30s, and the number of passes they attempted, 30s, I think it should make sense. But I thought I would pass this along. I played a legit game, ran the ball the entire second half with fullbacks, and back ups and kept the score down. it was 35-0 at half.

I also want to add that Manti Te'o (spelling I know!) is a freaking beast. This is the third game in a row he has wrecked havoc on the opponents. He is top ten in tackles and top ten in sacks. I bet he is up there in forced fumbles as well. Dude can flat out play.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I can tell you're not a ND guy (yet), as Manti Te'o was a huge recruit for ND. The guy's a real life animal, and he's going to be a good LB for a lot of years. That, and you quarterback's name is DAYNE Crist. :D

Most OSU folks hate the Irish (it's a recruiting thing - ex. Brady Quinn is from Columbus) but I happen to like them a bit, so I watch.

3. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Te'o is a stud. He was one that BYU lost at the last second. There have been a few Mormon boys that at the last second decided to go else where. As he develops into the player he can be, it hurts even worse (like when Haloti Ngata decided to head to Oregon after committing to the Cougs).

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

lol, you are correct I am not a ND guy. I can tell you all about PSU and South Carolina. But not ND.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I wouldn't worry about TOP so much, unless you're chewing clock unnecessarily. No one can blame a guy for dominating a game. Speaking of, it might be time to touch up a slider here and there - but only a tad.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Don't do it on account of me Arch. Some of the guys lost this week, one was an upset. I don't think one player can swing the league this much.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Okay arch, I just wanted to be pro-active on the deal. I really had no reason to pass in the second half, I may have thrown one ball early when they had the box stacked.