I'm Gonna Throw Up

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Oct 10, 2011.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

That's weird to see a coach get canned for poor performance midseason like that. Off the top of my head, I can't think of the last coach to get booted like that.

Maybe you guys can pick up RichieRod.

• Like Like x 1
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

There is speculations we're going after Chris Peterson. He is good friends with the AD Greg Byrnes and that would be a good get. But i don't see him leaving. I loved Mike Stoops. Was my favorite coach. Not amazing news to see. Woke up to losing 18 pounds in 1 weeks of P90X, going to bed with my favorite Head Football Coach getting canned.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

5. jello1717

I'm sure what the hell they're smoking to make them believe that Chris Peterson or Dan Mullin would leave BSU or MSU for Arizona, but I want some.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

=[ I know

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

18 lbs in a week. Holy shit!

8. jello1717

That can't possibly be healthy.

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I know! It was insane. I was 210 to begin and weighed myself this morning and BAM! 192. I even double checked and was stunned.

From what I see in Biggest Loser, big weight loss the first week for working out is common. Week 2 you will lose close to nothing and that's normal. So it is healthy for week 1

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So what next for Arizona?

The first question: How much is Arizona willing to pay? Stoops' $1.4 million annual salary sounds great for most of us, but is fairly middling among marquee coaches. And beyond Stoops' replacement, you have to pay a coaching staff. Salaries for assistant coaches have gone way up, well beyond what Stoops' staff was paid.

Top name you will hear: Boise State's Chris Petersen. Three words: Huge long shot.

Second name: Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen. Three words: Huge long shot.

Just because Byrne knows Petersen and Mullen doesn't mean either is eager to bolt to an uncertain situation.

Other names: Former Oregon coach Mike Bellotti, former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach and former All-American Ricky Hunley.

All three of those guys would raise enthusiastic eyebrows. Each has plenty to offer.

This is from Ted Miller, ESPN Pac-12 Blogger. I like Mike Bellotti but my favorite is coach Mike Leach. He runs a similar offense to what Arizona can run with Nick. We'll probably wait till the end of the season to hire someone but still. These are some good names. Just wish Mike Stoops could of turned it around

11. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Eff that! Purdue has dibs on Leach!