1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

im having problems with dynasty hub

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Jul 25, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

im having problems with dynasty hub

everytime i click on week2 to capture my game summary info it shows the miami game which i played in week 3. i wont let me see my week 2 game against cal. my first summary went up no problem.

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I had some problems, too. Sometimes that site takes forever to load.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Just dont worry about the week 2 TRude. Just pick up from week 3 and on. It might have been from the other day when the EA Wire was having issues.

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Last night when I tried, my week 1 was not accessable either. I got the pic on to photobucket for my week 3, but it's like my week 1 vanished from EA's servers. I'm posting from my phone again, no wifi here at my grandparents. As soon as I can get some wifi my week 3 will be up, I just can't catch a damn break so far in this OD. System wouldn't allow me to play againt RTP, recruited wrong week 1, have to have my week 4 simmed, got my best player hurt, and can't get any internet access to post summaries. WHAT A START

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

damn sorry for ya man. hopefully things start to pick up for you week6.