I'm home. I can try somethings......

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jkhaalis991, Jul 23, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I'm home. I can try somethings......

If you guys want me to try somethings to see about the whole conference setup/scheduling let me know. I'll chack this thread again in 30 minutes. Just post what you want me to try.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sweet ok here's what I would try (if anyone has any other suggestions, throw them out there)

All online dynasty, multiple teams/conferences, just use our names as the other people to invite. As long as you retire it at the end won't matter.

Test #1 - Do some custom schedules without moving any teams around. Leave them in their regular conferences. Advance past pre-season, see if they stick

Test #2 - Move teams around, put up league. Save it as offline dynasty. Do custom schedules offline, advance past pre-season, reput it back up online. Make sure they stick.

3. jkhaalis991

^^^^Will try this right now & post with results

4. jkhaalis991

Test #1 - Do some custom schedules without moving any teams around. Leave them in their regular conferences. Advance past pre-season, see if they stick

It worked.

Doing test #2 now.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok, 1 more test...control test just to make sure.

Online dynasty/multiple users-conferences/move teams around before sending invites.
    Send invites and do custom schedule
    Advance past pre-season to see if it works

It shouldn't since it didnt for any league yesterday. Just want to be certain

6. jkhaalis991

Test #2 - Move teams around, put up league. Save it as offline dynasty. Do custom schedules offline, advance past pre-season, reput it back up online. Make sure they stick.

I can only control my teams schedule when I take it offline. I can't control any of the other user teams, because once you take it offline they switch to CPU.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

What if you do the custom schedules online...then take it offline. Do those hold up or have they changed?

Best way to test it...if you're Mizzouri. Change their week 1 game to another user team in like the Big East or whatever. Then save offline and take it offline to advance. Is your week 1 game still correct?

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Khaalis, if it's easier for you you can email me at msalvia@kasowitz.com

Not sure if you have a blackberry or something, but dont have to keep hoping on the cpu after each test

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Are you testing to see what happens to custom schedules when you advance it in the online dynasty as well just to confirm any glitch.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah HotRod. It seems that custom schedules work...only if you don't move teams around. which basically defeats the whole "custom conference" feature they created this year

11. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    So basically if there are redshirts that need to be done the commish has to do all of that offline?

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

from OS...

"One thing I just checked. Once the commish makes schedule changes and saves them, and before advancing to the start of season, if you make changes like switching a guy out with another one, it will reset the schedule. I don't know if you did this or not but it will reset the schedule every time."

so did guys get dropped and added after the schedules were done? I know foshe dropped and added me late because the OD dissapeared from my OD directory.

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yup...or not do custom conferences

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

actually, i do believe all 3 leagues had a drop/add

15. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I switched teams after doing custom schedules. All along I assumed that's why they got reset.