I'm Leaving TF.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Psycho, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm Leaving TF.

I've had a lot of fun playing with all of you guys over the last 6 seasons, and I really had fun in the bitch fest threads that popped up. One of the things I love the most is getting in with a bunch of guys that can cus, spit and try to bang each others mothers, but at the end of the day still keep together and have fun.

Reason:
    This weekend an event happened that put me on a path that will see me have limited time to do anything. I wouldn't call it serious because no one's dieing or dead, just ain't fun. When I can fix the issue I will be back on TF, but it may take a month, a year, or 3 years... I really don't know.

I'll probably check in from time to time. For anyone who likes to read Psycho picks or watch the video, I will still post them. Although the video takes longer to do and might be the next thing that gets whacked.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Dang psycho, that really stinks. I know you'll be missed and I've probably enjoyed discussing things with you more than anyone since I joined the Experience. I mean, who is going to take up the 'holier than thou' attitude with you gone ;).

But seriously, I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care man.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    TF is not that important when it comes to family situations.

I'll miss you buddy, your one of my favorite people around here. Your at the top of the list when you come back.

Looks like we will have another new member vote.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Did you get the babysitter pregnant?

Good luck man.........hope it works out for you

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Sucks. Hope everything turns out alright for you and the family. Hope you're back soon.

6. Dru50

Will we just vote off the previous list of guys that Perry beat out?

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    No, I just posted in the Locker Room.

I think it is time we give someone who isn't already in a premier league a spot.

Check out my post, it is pretty funny, IMO. Tell me if I need to add anything.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

why do you build me up..........

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
  10. Dru50

Good plan, just remember that whoever we get needs to be able to kick sherms ass every season (turnabout is fair play after all).

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Damn that sucks, really enjoy having you around. Will you still be able to meet me in Atlanta or is your leave effective immediately? Is the Ten Year War also being disbanded or is someone to take over even though it doesn't seem right w/o you as commish..

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Man Psycho I was shocked to get on and see this. Sorry to see you go, you provided some of the best commentary on TF IMO. I hope that you can get things sorted out and rejoin us sooner than later. It's not going to be nearly the same experience around here without you.

Shaun, I did enjoy your post in the locker room haha.

13. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I can definitely play you in the Conference Championship, but it will have to be after 9pm est any night, I do not have anyway around that. It's one of those things that a couple hours a night sacrifice of sleep is acceptable one night... just not on a regular basis anymore.

Shaun, awesome post.

To Everyone- I will attempt to check back, and get back to game ready as soon as possible. If I thought for one moment that this thing would only take a month to get by, I'd suck it up and continue playing, and know one would know a damn thing. Unfortunately, I can almost guarantee that my free time will not go back to the way it was till next year, and quite honestly if it's going down the path it seems it's going down, I won't be back to being in these ODs for a long time.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Like I said, top of the list when you come back.

15. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Damn Psycho, I was looking forward to our annual weiney roast. I wish you the best and hope to see you around.

16. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Psycho we never got to play but I thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts. This game is just that, so take care of your and yours. Best of luck and hopefully we will see you back in the future with even more humor in the tanks.

17. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

First Jello, then Pyscho. Offseason will REALLY be a bore now. Big silent grasshopper fest haha. Sucks to see you go man.

18. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

well wtf happened, shit spill the beans to me... I read the whole thread and still don't know shit...

*I'm kidding, goodluck to you

19. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm trying to be as big of a drama queen as I can be. Just telling you would mean that you would read it, tell me that sucks, offer the whole "hate to see you go" and never bother with this thread.

This way you keep checking back day after day, hanging on my overly dramatic, vague reference posts, and I get to feed off all the attention. :D

20. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

You just want to be like Urban Meyer. You'll probably announce that you're not retiring and only taking a short leave of absence. After the way Miss St beat UGA yesterday, I can't blame you for being another UF wannabe :)

21. Masler

Masler Moderator

Lmao

22. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It was great having you in the dynasty psycho. Like I said on the other board, I hope everything works out well for you and you can come back at some point.

23. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Do you even have a mic?