im lookin to do a serious 360 madden franchise with fun rules!! active players only!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by LB Fitted, Aug 16, 2009.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

im lookin to do a serious 360 madden franchise with fun rules!! active players only!

i would like to start up a real active franchise for people who cant get enough madden! i wanna do @ least 16 people but 32 would be nice! i would like to be able to advance every 1-2 days! i am sure since we are on this site its no need to say sim players only but just incase lol

here are some rules to keep it interesting (some are based off my current franchise im in, some are new ones i made)...

i will make a 3 person commite to approve and deny all trades so nobody makes rediculous unfair trades to help friends out!

there will be a free agent draft @ the beginning that goes in order of the real draft. nobody is allowed to pick up a free agent til the previous person has. when the draft is over you are only allowed to get free agents due to injury until week 10 where all are open to help for playoff race but you must be a team who is on the bubble. if you are 7-3 or better you cannot get a player.

@ the end of the season since there are no contracts to keep things fresh and fun as well as simi realistic...we will do this..... the top 10 teams in the leauge will have to release a player who is rated 85 or better..superbowl winners 90 or better. 2nd 10 teams will have to release a player who is 75 or better and bottom 10 teams 65 or better. this will make the free agency pool exciting again and hopefully help level out some competition! the next season and every one after will have the draft based on records jus like reg drafts!

draft picks are available to trade... when you want to add them in your trade you simply make the agreement and when the draft comes around the player who traded away the pick shall draft the player you choose and release them so you can pick them up!

no putting players outside of natural position! moving lolb to rolb is ok, and when team is in bad shape putting back up safety @ cb or vis versa is ok... but no moving champ baily to safety, fast wr to te etc altho moving a te to wr is ok ie antonio gates!

if you are interested in this franchise, post here and let me know. im still debating on if we should do a team draft or if i should do 1st come 1st serve! if i do 1st come 1st serve then 1st people to post here will have 1st choices of team. in the mean time, jus post if ur interested and post your gamertag!

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

my gt is LB Fitted btw

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Also the leauge will be called "Any Given Sunday"

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

bump.. still lookin for folks!