Im not dead...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Jan 25, 2010.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Im not dead...

If anyone is wondering why I have been out of pocket the last few days is the fact that my wife surprised me with a weekend in new orleans with Saints tickets and no kids, and I was allowed no phone since I always check email, surf the web and so on.

I just got back in town, and Im sorry I didn't post on here, but literally I came home from work on friday and she had the car packed up and told me the deal and it was one of the best weekends evah.

WHO FREAKING DAT!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being out of pocket, ready to get this season over with.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    No worries, man. I figured you had either disappeared for some reason or were dead.

and btw, your wife is AWESOME. My gf could never do anything like that because if she packed my bags she would forget everything I actually needed.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Sweet! You couldent ask for a better game, the noise really seemed to be bothering the vikes. Yeah I think many people want this season over with, which is fine by me.

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

My wife didn't pack a single piece of Saints gear. I have probably 5 shirts, and she packed two redshirts, one white shirt and a green shirt.

It was pretty funny. Met up with some high school friends of mine and they gave me shit for hours for wearing a redshirt to the dome. I basically had to buy a cheap ass sweatshirt jus to wear to the game.

It was just insane. When they made the FG, the place exploded. Im getting goose bumps while I type this. It was just crazy. Still can't believe it.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

that's awesome! I'm sure you had a blast.

My girlfriend surprised me with Mets tickets a couple years ago, best present ever.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hey dude, if you and the old lady split up, hook me up.:)

Kidding!! That is awesome though.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

[​IMG]

Sounds like an awesome weekend.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]
    Lawdog's expression when he realized he was going to a Saints game without Saints gear.....

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]
    Lawdog's expression when he realized he was going to a Saints game without Saints gear.....