I'm Out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fast n furious7, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Out

Based on AG's last post, i don't want to have anything to do with this site. If your going to allow people to insult others, i don't want to be apart of this. That's the conclusion i draw when you say " He says what he wants, where he wants, and when he wants". That's a real mature view. If your going to refuse to listen to fellow leaguemates, i don't want to be apart of this. That's what your infering by saying " Don't tell any of us what to do". No one was telling you what to do, there only telling you b/c your wrong. And please, don't tell people to settle personal vendetta's in private when your calling people out in public.

Personally AG, i think your full of shit. You say "i'm not a dictator, really" but you make statements like "How much of your crap i take is directly related to how good you are for the league". I don't give a shit whether you started this site from the ground up, your not going to run a successful league if you don't allow others to be involved in the decision making. And your really not going to have a good league if you call people out as much as you've displayed in this thread. You're very disrespectful and i'm not gonna waste my time sucking your dick. I'd rather join a OS league and have fun for a month then be involved in a league where no one gives a shit about you.

Look at caddie for example. People were calling him out, but he told them that he was working on it and to PM him if they wanted to talk. He didn't disrespect anyone but got his point across. I personally think people like Caddie deserve to be running this site rather than you. I appreciate everyone in small schools and hope you guys have fun, but i'm not gonna be apart of a site with such poor leadership. Go ahead and add one of the "thousands of others waiting for a spot", and when they quit, add another. Your an asshole AG and you can take that disrespectfully.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Oh how brave people are behind a keyboard.:)

Sorry the site isn't for you. Run along.

[​IMG]

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

In your house, you do what you want, when you want, etc. TF is Ryno's house. If you want to crap on the living room floor, we have a problem.

I already run a successful league, and many people are involved in the decision making. You're just not one of them.

You're an idiot, and you can take that grammatically. Go back to school.

Thread is closed again.

AG

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you knew when we opened up the doors like we did, some flies were bound to get in. Guys like this don't appreciate all the work that has gone into getting this place were it is, by both coaches and management.

obviously he thinks he could do better, which i seriously doubt, but hey.. maybe he will try. Funny how this "poor leadership" has built the top online football league site on the net in a little over a year.... and we did it by avoiding dudes like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.