Im ranked 16

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by drowsike, Jul 13, 2010.

1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Im ranked 16

Im ranked 16 on psn NcAA 11 on the leaderboard!

This game is made for sim ballers!

This year is for us

(y)

(I know it wont last)

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ummmm no...play a little bit more and its more exploitable....you will see some major stuff that just shocks me people figured this stuff out

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Haha, what are they doing? It's alright to say it around these parts

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The late pitch is so deadly this year...Ive seen options out of goal line the only thing they do. which for some reason no matter what...gameplan and all they always run to the QB. Its broken. its still possible to stop the run from dime and nickle still vs a run formation. But mostly all people are doing is abusing the late pitch ai. With the new momentum its gonna be 8+ yards everytime when done right. Ohhh yea and everyones favorite thing to do is abuse hb toss. thats really hard to stop.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I was highly frustrated in my first game online. This kid ran a four wide set no huddle with Miami and was hot routing (word?) recievers depending on what I was running. He kept running a drag and a post route. If that was open he'd dump it off. It that wasn't open he took off with Jacory Harris. No matter what I tried he kept breaking my defense. Luckily I can play defense and had 5 picks. On defense he had one defense that can stop the run and pass. I tried everything and nothing could break that defense. Not sure if he had formation subs (did pause at beginning of game) or what but that shyt was unbelievable.

His PSN:

tnnr (and some numbers follow)

6. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

Yeah, online is annoying against randoms.

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

wow..I guess I was lucky and came across straight and people who did know how to break the game yet...

I just lost to a guy who picked the same defense I couldnt run or pass on, one I figured out what he was doing it was to late

now im 30 lol

oh well it was fun while it lasted.

guys are learning how to cheese