Im retiring

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, May 27, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Im retiring

I'm retiring from this dynasty because it just moves to slow for me..

I made a post about my game nearly a week ago..that's fine if that's how you guys like it but I'd rather be in a dynasty with a more structured advance time..as in a certain day of the week you must have your game done by or something along those lines..

Also, I am taking a spot in the OFFL West and I am having issues with keeping the file for some reason..

It seems if I have more than 3 dynasties it lets me into a new dynasty but when I back out and try to get back into it, it is not there and I have to ask the comish a thousand times to resend it.

Sorry for the inconvenience bogey

edit: Im not retiring until I get some feedback on whether or not this is a big deal..if it is I stick it out until 2010 comes out and Ill let Archie know I can't get in the OFFL because of the messed up file or w/e..

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's not a big deal Murk. Feel free to sign up for our dynasties when 2010 rolls around. The activity will pick up then.

Guys, what's up with the activity here? Bogey, why are the advance times so spaced?

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Activity has slowed a bit, but I dont think its due to anything other than the vacation weekend, and also I have been a bit busy at work. I have been a little more laxed because we are winding down on 09, I have noticed that basically site wide activity has slowed. We have just advanced to week 9, but I understand if you need a set schedule, we have nothing in place like this, but I do have some cool ideas heading down the home stretch to keep activity up.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alright cool..

it wouldn't be such a big deal if my dynasty file thing wasnt messed up..

It is such an inconvenience..and I could retire from someone elses but I'd rather not withouth notice..

I'm sure this site is going to get CRAZY when 2010 comes..if need be I can comish...either way Im so pumped for 10, I wish they wouldnt put so much hype into it..it's worse than christmas as a 6 year old lmao

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Totally understandable..

Unlike most people here..I don't have to work..I just graduated from high school so I'm pretty much just enjoying my summer and training

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Before you retire you should rescind your scholarship offer from that kicker I want.;)

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    This can only be what you guys make it. The banter about the kicker is stuff that could really spark discussions. Disclose stuff like that and talk it up. Look at TTI through TTIV. There are recruiting discussions and what have you that bring some activity around.

Bogey is right, activity has slipped a bit across the site, but it will pick back up again when we get closer to '10.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

No doubt those guys in tradition one make us all look like a bunch of slackers.

9. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Don't retire, we have a game in 2 weeks, at least wait until after that.(y)

10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I wanted to retire when Tyrod Taylor sprained his MCL this past week.(out 4 weeks) My back up is brutal!

11. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I wanted to retire when Holliday was injured too. I think it slowed down just cuz this is a busy time for most people in general. I know when it gets nice out, i have a list of things that need to be done around the house not to mention a 2nd job i started. Plus many family events and work events and just events in general. I think we'll have way more room for activities when 10' comes around.