I'm torn

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by RynoAid, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I need some opinions...

I'm torn between my bundisliga heritage with Shalke and my favorite EPL team Tottenham. I love my Royal Blues and playing in the Veltins is awesome.

My question is, am i good enough with Shalke to compete... i got trounced this year in the W/L catagory but every game was close and i feel like Shalke has some really good talent and im not sure i could to better with the Spurs.

What do you guys think, you've all played me.... can i compete with Shalke or should i take the EPL upgrade...

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Your game play has improved greatly since playing clubs. However, I think Tottenham is the better club as I get beaten by them consistently when playing the CPU on World Class. Perhaps you should run some friendlies with them and test the club out against AJ or Blaza.

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I think you do very well with Schalke.. The main thing you need is a great stiker, you always seem to get opportunities but just can't seem to finish the deal. I think Spurs would be a great choice for you. They are very good. You'll have the big striker in Crouch to lob crosses into and with Lennon, Defoe and Bale.. Whew, you got some talent. Take the Spurs man.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Who says he's gonna get them. According to what I am seeing he is pretty late in the draft :)

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I'm first, he is second. It's reverse table order with TFL waiting list at the very end.

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Wow! I would have never thought. Both of you played exceptionally when we met. How is that possible??

7. hedache

hedache Walk On

Ryno, I might be online late tonight. I could possibly give you some good friendlies to test out both Tottenham and Schalke. I believe I can be pretty consistent with my gameplay so that you can compare the two.

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

My opinion is Tottenham is a far superior team cmon you get Defoe n Crouch plus a strong midfield. They have a great mix of speed, height n strength. Tottenham have always been known as a team that fights for every ball which kinda suits how hard you play mate lol. Also I think White Hart Lane is an ace place to play with loads of history but hay I am a Brit n the EPL is the best and strongest league in the world lol.

9. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

You also have to think somewhere in League 1 someone has to take Arsenal. You'll get the North London derby twice [​IMG]

10. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

T*ttenham = Scum

11. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I don't understand the 4.5 star online rating never noticed is it really different to offline rating?

Whoever lowers themself enough to take Arsenal will lose respect from me lol

Anyone other than Man Utd = Scum lol

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Ryno do yourself a favor and pick my boys at Munich.

13. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

You and about 11 or 12 other people should probably just not take Tottenham.[​IMG]

14. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

It's impossible for me to suggest either Spurs or Schalke, as my favorite clubs are Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund. Talk about mortal enemies. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.