1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Impact Freshmen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by charter04, Sep 21, 2010.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Impact Freshman

Let's highlight some of the new comers that are making a impact on our teams.

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

The only freshman I have that is making an impact is my pack up TE Luke Garrett. He don't have any stat's yet but he has done a nice job of blocking. I didn't really have any area's that needed a freshman to step into.

3. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Pretty much nobody lol

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

That can be good. When you have a good team it should be hard for a freshman to step in and make an impact.

5. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Maryland doesn't really have any freshman contributing this season. I have a DE that is #3 in the LE/RE rotation, so he might see a play or two per game when the others are winded. I also have a TE that gets in only during goal line situations.

Next season will be a different story as I only return 2 WRs. I figure I will have at least the 3 freshman WRs getting time when I use the 5 wide set. I'm just hoping I can recruit some decent WRs or else we might have to rely strictly on the run next year.