Impact Rookies

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Dec 6, 2011.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Patriots
    MLB Markus Savoie, Iowa: Insanely athletic MLB, will be a force in the middle for the Patriots for many years, his only question is durability as he was injury prone in college, but he assured the Pats organization that they were fluke injuries and they took the shot on a once in a lifetime athlete

Browns
    LT Yvon Willis, Clemson: A big time pass protector, Willis will be a mainstay on the Cleveland offensive line

MLB Justin Young, Notre Dame: Young will be a great run stuffer with experience, he gets off of blocks extremely well and doesn't give up on plays. Great effort player and will work out on the way.

Titans
    DT Jameel Smith, Navy: Powers through blocks and is very strong. A great pick as he is a player who is already pro-ready

Broncos
    DT Chris Heim, Michigan: Is incredibly strong and has great power moves, but is still incredibly raw at the DT position

Cowboys
    QB Jordin Gibson, Florida: Gibson will likely replace starter Tony Romo either this year or the next. Gibson is an accurate thrower on Short and Long passes, but will need to work on his midrange throwing game.

Lions
    RT Jamel Robinson, Citadel: Raw talent at the RT spot, is a good run blocker, but needs to work on his pass protection and footwork

• Like Like x 3
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Not listing TE Stephen Cole as an impact rookie for the Lions? He's going to see the field a lot, as I run a lot of dual TE sets (even more so now).

But awesome idea for a thread, RyanC. I hope I never have to see the MLBs listed. Pure studs.

3. gogiants98

gogiants98 Walk On

Really pleased with my guys...it was hard to pass on Savoie, but Willis was definitely t he most NFL-ready prospect from the draft. I was really glad Young was still there at 36.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice little write up RyanC

5. ParkerR83

ParkerR83 Walk On

Yeah old Tony Romo is going to be hitting the bench pretty fast...

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

QB Brandon Toscano for Miami as he is the Franchise QB for the Dolphins and appears to be a pretty accurate QB and has some athleticism, but the real guy to watch for Miami is Brenden Coffee the TE, Miami needed a TE to take over for Scheffler and Fasano, tho Fasano is still the starter the two TE look for Miami looks good with Coffee.