Impact Seniors

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by PAgamer07, Dec 17, 2010.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Well with someone working on the freshmen report and someone else handling the recruiting. I thought Id take a look at the most impactful Seniors who will be leaving each team at the end of the year. Read 'em and weep...​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LE Melvin Fellows (96OVR), Ohio State: Fellows has an impressive stat line on the season with 43 tackles (29FL), 13 sacks and 2 FF. His 13 sacks are 2nd in the nation.​
    [​IMG]
    WR Keith Mumphrey (81OVR), Michigan State: Although he is only an 81 overall, in Michigan State's pass happy offense he is their leading receiver. More importantly though he ranks 7th in the nation with 1065 yards on 48 catches and 9 TD.​
    [​IMG]
    HB Fitzgerald Touissant (99OVR), Michigan: This cat is certainly going to be missed. This season has been a monsterous one as he is currently 2nd in the Nation with 1410 yards rushing on only 143 carries, nearly 10 YPC.. His 15 TD rank 3rd in the nation.​
    [​IMG]
    WR Shawney Kersey (85OVR), Penn State: The Nittany Lions are not very deep at WR, and Kersey is easily their best receiver. He ranks 3rd in the Big Ten with 887 yards and has 9 TD. His 69 receptions lead the Big Ten.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    QB Jordan Luallen (89OVR), Georgia Tech: Any time you lose a senior at QB it's rough. Luallen runs the option as good as anyone even though he hasn't wracked up the big stats. It's not that big of a loss really considering GT will be scrapping the option next season.​
    [​IMG]
    HB Mike James (92OVR), Miami: In Miami's versatile offense, the HB doesn't need to get a ton of carries for a W. James has his fair share though splitting the carries with Storm Johnson. They are both tied with 13 TD (leads conference). James nearly has 1000 yards, so the two backs will account for 2000 yards rushing on the season.​
    [​IMG]
    QB Tajh Boyd (88OVR), Clemson: Ouch, just as big as Touissant leaving Michigan this one will probably hurt more. Boyd has passed for 3000 (2nd) yards and 21 (3rd) TD to 13 INT. He's also rushed for 5 TD.​
    [​IMG]
    WR Greg Dent (97OVR), Florida State: Florida State likes to spread the ball around, but Dent will obviously be a big loss. His 703 yards are only 5th in the conference, but his 9 TD are second.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WR Kadron Boone (94OVR), LSU: 1270 combined yards on returns and receiving, Boone is incredibly versatile and is a playmaker any time he touches the ball.​
    [​IMG]
    QB AJ McCarron (97OVR), Alabama: Another senior QB leaving his team this year, McCarron is the best of the bunch. He has 3200 yards passing (5th in the nation) and 32 TD (3rd in the nation) with 15 INT. Mccaron will be tough to replace.​
    [​IMG]
    CB Branden Smith (95OVR), Georgia: I could not find any images of impact players from Georgia but who cares. It's not often you have a Cornerback with this much talent leaving your team. His 5 interceptions are currently 3rd in the SEC, and I expect him to get more before it's all said and done..​
    [​IMG]
    WR Andre Debose (93OVR), Florida: It's not often you see a 93 rated receiver who doesn't lead his team in nearly every category. Even though Debose doesn't, Jonathan Carter wouldn't be doing what he is without him..​

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Well done Pagamer (What is your real name again?)!

From my perspective, Debose is a phenom...he ate me alive last year in the National Championship game. I still have nightmares of the screen he took a million yards for a touchdown. On the other side of the equation, Michigans game was shut down two years in a row by my defense. You have to measure good players by how the play in great games.

As for Ohio State, I would argue Jaamal Berry has had a bigger impact that Fellows, not that Fellows isn't a STUD. Check out last weeks highlights where Berry had a 100 yard run against Michigan. I didn't say 100 yards rushing, I said 100 yards ON ONE PLAY!

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Oh yea, I'm glad to see Mumpy (Mumpfry, whatever) leave Sparty!

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I've meant to get Debose more involved, but the UF playbook kind of sucks for their x and z wide receivers. Plus, the guy is so fragile that I don't want him to get hurt so I have kept him sheltered. Oh well. Maybe he'll break out against FSU and LSU.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Nice job Pa!

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Thanks guys :) How the hell is Touissant averaging 10 YPC though?

And my name is Jesse btw Shaun...

7. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Boyd will be missed from a senior leadership standpoint, but he was a turnover machine. He has a cannon, but low accuracy leaving me smh time after time. He's also very fast, but has low elusiveness and has poor ball carrying so it's a lot of feast or famine with Boyd.

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

good job, the thing with GT is that we are losing two senior quarterbacks, and based on each's ratings they are excellent option quarterbacks. The only issue I have with Luallen is that he isn't the greatest throwing quarterback, his accuracy is fucking horrible. In the two games I have played with him, I have wonder who he was throwing to.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Somehow I completely missed this. Nice work PA. I am sad to see Mumphrey go.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Losing Kersey is going to be a blow. He's easily been my qb's Terry Mayes favorite target in my first two games with PSU. He was hurt early in the game against South Carolina but he scored a nice TD against the Beavs. I also lose another senior WR Christian Kuntz. Hopefully someone other than sophomore Jason Thompson can step up next year because if Mayes does come back, he just very well may be a 99 overall. :)

11. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Debose went off in the bowl game and I must say I'm going to miss that guy. I actually had some issues with him at times because he has such high catch ratings that he would trigger these ridiculous spectacular catch animations even when he was wide open. Hova can attest for the one he made in the Miami game and he made a ton of other ones. He made another sweet grab agasint WVU in the bowl game.

He's an absolute beast and in hind sight I probably should of made him a more focal point of my offense this season.