Important Announcement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Important Announcement

Starting Week 9 I will tweek the sliders a bit. I got completely destroyed by Duke, a team I should have easily beat. None of the Human sliders will go above 50, nor will all of them sit at default. As for the CPU there will some adjustments but just enough to make the games more fair. I won't say winnable because I can't guarantee a win. Difficulty will remain on Heisman.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

The new sliders are as follows (only showing the ones I've changed):

Human:

QB Accuracy -- from 30 to 35
    Tackling -- from 40 to 45
    FG Power -- from 40 to 50
    FG Accuracy -- from 40 to 50s

CPU:

QB Accuracy -- from 35 to 30
    Pass Block -- from 45 to 40
    Run Block -- from 45 to 40
    Tackling -- from 50 to 40
    Interceptions -- from 40 to 20
    Rush Defense -- from 55 to 45
    Pash Rush -- from 50 to 45
    FG Power -- from 45 to 40
    FG Accuracy -- from 45 to 35

I hope this doesn't make things too easy. Let me know how these sliders work. All input is helpful.

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Duke was set up to envy zeros playbook and style. Computer is very good with south carolina playbook.

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Thanks for lowering CPU interceptions, I think it saved me 2 picks! Dont think its too easy (by any means), I pulled out a last second win against B rated MSU at home.

5. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I had a similar experience to the other guys who have posted. I was up 20-3 in the 4th quarter before Iowa State reeled off 20 points. They ran back a kick, got the onside, and had a 3 play scoring drive, but missed the pat. When I got the ball back I fumbled twice before having to punt it back to them. They then scored again in about 4 plays. Luckily, I was able to get a decent return and string together a few passing plays to get in FG range for the game-winner.

Besides the obvious comeback AI at the end, I thought everything else felt just about right, with the exception of being able to get a pass rush.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

yea i think 4th quarter comebacks are more common on heisman, don't know why. they just seem that way.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

asdfghjkl;