IMPORTANT | LV Reboot for '12

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 21, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Hey guys,

We'll be restarting Legendary Veterans early Decemeber as we did last year, and I'm hoping for similar results in the OD taking off. Growing up has been tough, and many life issues I was having was the result in my leave of absense. I asked a once respected person to communicate that for me to you guys, but that wasn't done. That doesn't matter now, because we'll be going a different direction.

We're gonna stick to the recipe for success - ONE CONFERENCE (CONF CHAMP GAME) and keep a lower member count of tight nit users. I'm also thinking for future NCAA releases we may have to breakup the ODs into 2 different ones (Release - November, then a longer term one December - new release). It seems like college football, school, work, holidays, etc. etc. really bog us down once september hits and activity dies. I want to avoid this in the future.

We'll first start with the members I will be including. Some members I haven't asked back for various reasons, and I've already gotten permission from the powers above backing me on my reasons. If you haven't been contacted by me via text message, you won't be moving with us going forward. If you have any questions, problems, or concerns I ask you PM me and avoid the drama. I also ask the members included respect my decision, and also keep questions in private. Thanks guys.

I want to roll with at least 6 members, but no more than 8. We'll split the members into divisions evenly and start plugging away and getting the rivalries going again. I'm stoked! :)

I'm really digging the idea of going back to the ACC, or perhaps delve into the Pac-12. Please post confirming your interest and list your conference choices that interest you.

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

[​IMG]
    the original​

• Like Like x 1
  3. IrishBearcat

I can't decide if we were to go back to the ACC, would we be our old teams or different teams? I feel like same teams would just not compute with the mind since we went to 2017, it'd be like rewriting history!

Maybe old-Atlantics are put in the Coastal and vice versa? Ehh who cares nikpin is still a slut.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

im down

5. IrishBearcat

^

[​IMG]

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

What's up. I'm down finally have some free time back on my hand.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

its like rewriting history... but i forgot it all! all i remember is falling in love with ryan williams and benching tyrod taylor and they are both gone. I still watch and root for the hokies but i dont know their team. it's been like 3 years. I just dont think i could go into the ACC and NOT be VaTech at this point

but im up for discussions

8. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Good to see u sick bastards back on here ;-) my life had no meaning until now haha.......

All jokes aside tho, I think pac-12 would be cool, I've always wanted to do a USC dynasty, i'd even be willing to give up two scholly's for the first 2 seasons for the sake of authenicity lol

9. IrishBearcat

I'm interested to open discussion as well. Noff what's your feel on this (considering your the only member who remains from our oldschool ACC)? I wouldn't mind taking Virginia and ruining your season on a yearly basis :cool:

Who let this fugger back in here? LMAO! You would want the fighting condoms ;)

10. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Sorry guys, but I joined another league while this league was down and I just can't handle being in 3 leagues. Good luck with everything but sorry, I won't be able to do this.

11. IrishBearcat

If you get some free time or drop one for some reason, please, contact me!

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

man a all user conf would be sick.....

13. IrishBearcat

My old friend, how are you? Ran with you in the LOC, we'd welcome you right in with open arms if you're interested.. lemme know! :D

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

depends on how late you guys run. i work late thur-sat for the est guys(get home around 12 est.) mid dec to start of jan i wont get home until 1-2 am est on somedays(i work at a retail store so holidays screw with my hours)

15. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

16. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. IrishBearcat

That unfortunately won't work for most of our members :(

If you're interested, you can just say so! ;)