Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 9, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    I want to publicly thank the TSO and Ryno for allowing us this amazing opportunity to be here with this great community of gammers. They have handled themselves in a very professional manner and are really on the cutting edge of doing some great things with many different platforms and games. The TSO will be doing things with online gaming which have never been done before, and the OMFL thanks them for allowing us to participate.

As all relationships grow, sometimes changes are needed to be made. The OMFL board and co-owners have decided that now is the time for us to take the next step into becoming one of the elite madden leagues in online gaming. To do that the OMFL has decided that we are going out on our own. We will be officially leaving the TSO after this season is complete and our run with Madden 11 is over.

You can sign up for our new forums here:

Thank you again to the TSO. We can't wait to see what you guys come out with next.

If any current OMFL members have questions, please hit me up here or on blast chat.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great to have you and the gang Nate. I hope you guys still stick around for NCAA leagues, sports chat, or any other sports leagues out there! If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to contact me or anyone else from the management team!