IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE TRYING TO PLAY TONIGHT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

2. KorrosivD

KorrosivD Walk On

Network back up FYI, they finished early apparently. Confirmation from a bunch of people playing their games now in other leagues.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

interesting, seems like the pats are trying to bow out early..

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

FU Stang. I was just passing along a note that I was given. I provided my source. I will play you tonight for sure.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Remember who taught me the lag switch...

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

It looks like its working. Stang and I just played our game so you should be good to go.

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I wouldve loved to see this last night, Me and Bean played our game last night, it was the worst lag-filled game ive been apart of, at the very beginning, i was gonna message Bean about R/S, I missed a 20 yard fg at the first possession of the game, countless messed up punts out-of-bounds or very short, some of the punts and kickoffs were bad but they gave it to me. 75% of my passes didnt get throw on time, I hit x button for some plays and end up picking the wrong plays, had a few holes clear to the endzone and the player doesnt run right

Bean didnt seem like he was having any problems, he was shredding my defense of course, he has probably played these games before, i guess i need perfect conditions....lolol. Its like i didnt have a chance from the start, It was so bad

I was wondering why it was lagging so much, and heres the answer, that has never happened to me before, thanks again Madden, Bean probably wouldve beaten me straight-up as well, but the game was not fun, I mean the #2 passing offense gets less than 100 yards passing, alot of credit goes to Bean on that though

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Sammy, Not sure if it was this or just a bad line you may have been on. Stang and I had a good connection for most of the game. There were maybe less than a handful of times where the lag "showed" itself. Kicks were treacherous for both of us when it happened but we made them thankfully.

Blue is a cheater and should be banned.... Just kidding. He shreds lots of defenses so dont hang your head on that. I always found I was late in my passes against him too. Though, I cant blame lag for those problems against Bean....

9. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

no Bean whooped me, but the lag just put a wrench in alot of things i did on offense, and especially the punt, and KO game, and hitting the buttons, sometimes it didnt execute certain commands i wanted, he just handled the lag a helluva lot better than i did, im posative it wasnt either of our stuff, ive never had lag like that on my PS3, alot of very weird things were going on, Bean was probably wondering what i was doing....lol

Yeah, Bean killed me, I had no clue how to stop him, I am so confused on how to play defense its unreal